Chapter 3

The giant stack of paper slammed onto Len's desk, which made the whole desk tremble. "What's this?" Len asked looking at his Mother over the top of the papers. Meiko grinned and said. "That's not all! Here's this one too!" Another stack, but with envelopes, slammed onto the desk giving Len in fright. "Len, you're going to be writing envelopes for your special ball tomorrow tonight!" The Queen announced and handed a letter and a list of paper to Len. "I want to you to make the envelope look exactly like this and write the invitation that's inside this envelope with YOUR handwriting!! And this list is the list of Princess you need to write to."

Len only pushed them away and turn his chair around so that his back was facing at the paper and envelopes. "No! I'm not doing such a thing in my free time!! I'll do it....Next week or NEVER!" He protested. But Meiko didn't take that. She grabbed his chair and swung it so that Len would face her. "If you don't want to find someone to like, then you could at least leave this palace and live with the homeless!!" She said.

Sighing in defeat, Len grabbed the ink and the feather, starting to open the draft version of the invitation. "Good. Now, have fun!~" Meiko chirped. "And oh, be happy that those invitations will be only for the princess from around the world. The messenger will announce the news himself, or otherwise, you'd be writing a million more of that!" At that, Meiko walked out of the room. Len just grumbled after her and read the letter and started copying it down. By the time he had finished it, his head was swirling and his fingers were hurting again...And yes, he was grumpy again.

"There, are you happy now?" Len yelled. Meiko nodded and said. "Yes, but you shouldn't need to be that grumpy even when it's your free time today--" Len growled and said. "But you're RUINING IT! That's why I'm so grumpy! Oh, whatever! I'm going now! sjfskjfblsfbgfb."

(The next day at night)

After Len was dressed nicely, he stepped out from his room and stood up at the top of the staircase to see everyone there dancing. The gowns sparkled and shined like jewelry under the gold light shone from the chandeliers and there was laughter and chattering going on. Len scanned through the crowd to see women in variety of looks and sizes, from different nationalities. Short, fat, skinny, too skinny, ugly, pretty, beautiful, cute, tall, mean-looking and everything! One came from india and she looked pretty, but Len didn't like her. One came from Britain and she was gorgeous, but he didn't like her either. No matter how many times he looked over and over again, there was no one. But then he noticed Rin in the crowd. To him, she shined the most in her pink dress. And more surprising than that, he saw some men who were at the table, drinking, staring and smiling at Rin, making Len all grindy again.

Len raced down the stairs and went up to Rin, saying. "Rin, want to dance with me? Just a practice dance." Rin was surprised of his sudden offer, but she accepted it anyway and began to dance with him. The girls stared and watched, just as Len expected them to. "Good. They should be--"

RinShippingStories:

OK! I'm getting tired so Len can do the rest now. Over to you, Len!

Len:

Okay.

(Len's POV)

"Look Onii-sama! It's Meito and he's gotten legs!" Rin suddenly yelled, making me snap out of it. At first, I thought she was just saying that just to distract me, but I soon realized she was right! It was Meito who walked into the ballroom....Walking with legs! He came over to us and looked at me, smirking. "May I take over?" He asked. I huffed at him and folded my arms, as he started to dance Rin without slipping and any trouble.