Chapter 6

(Len's POV)

Really, working busily 24/7 like this is just getting on my nerves and driving me crazy....

1) I have two more stacks of papers to go

2) I have to go around the whole house for the other royal people from the other countries to how

3) And if this is part of my problem of working, Mother is going to bug me. Actually, it is part of my problem in working because it BOTHERS ME ALL THE TIME!!

But of course, there's always sweet Rin always there for me when she has the chance to. She would bring me some tea and give me massages to smooth my nerves down which really works and makes me smile. My thoughts, bothers, and anything else that is negative goes away, replaced with something relaxing and happy.

And...Speaking of Rin, something strange happened this morning.

Today, I had woken up extra early to finish up my works so that I could have a bit of free time to do something or even take a nap, but then I got pretty starving for something for a treat so I went out to go down into the kitchen, but then I froze to see Rin walking through the corridors still in her night gown. But the first thing I saw was the choker in her neck was glowing multicolour....

"Rin? Is that you?" I asked running up to her. "What are you doing wandering around so late at night? Come on, go back to sleep." But she kept the calm face and she looked at me blankly. "Rin? Are you alright?" I asked again, getting really concerned. Then she opened her mouth and replied. "Yes. I just need to go outside....." 

I gave a sigh and leaded her back to her room, saying. "Well you can go to the garden after breakfast at morning. It's night and it's freezing cold, and I don't want you to catch a flu and it's dangerous outside." But then she stopped her foot, making us both halt and she turned around saying something that disturbed me. "But they are calling me, they want me...."

That creeped me out. I picked her up in my arms and took her to her room. "Please Rin, it's too dangerous to go outside late like this." I begged.

"But I always go outside and no one ever jumped on me and nothing hurted me." She said as I tucked her into her bed along with her plush and glass toys surrounding around me, watching me with those button eyes. I sat one the bed next to her and said. "No, even if you've done it. They said there was going to be thunder today and so you'll have to stay in bed, okay?" Rin nodded and went straight to sleep.....

......But the choker was still glowing. I would observe it more, but I was afraid to touch it. Look, I just WAS. It was glowing variety of colours and these thin lights danced around the jewel of it.......But that at least I could say that happened.

"Len~"

"What is it NOW, Mother?"

"Here's a letter!"

I froze and looked up from my papers by only moving my eyes but not my body or my face. Well, just to give her that 'are you kidding me' look. Mother is just leaning on my desk with her face resting on both hands and with that cheesy goody-to-shoes smile.

Well, she's looking quite jolly today! *roll eyes*

"I don't want to read it." I grunted, continuing to sign the goddamn papers.

But that doesn't stop her whatsoever. I was only to be stopped again when a envelope was waving under my nose and gigglings. "Come on~ Read it! It's specially for you!" Mom chirped like those annoying morning birds who start to chirp even though it's 5 am in the morning.