Chapter 4

(Len's POV)

Meanwhile I was working again, the door slammed open, scaring the wits out of me. "LEN!! It's a letter from Neru!~" Mother sang high pitch and ran over to me, shoving a letter in front of my face. "That ugly Neru girl? No, I'm not reading it!!" I yelled pushing the letter away.

I turned my back at her, but then it became so quiet so I got a little suspicious so when I turned around, I saw her looking at me with a blank expression. "Alright fine! I'll...Read the goddamn letter!!" I yelled grabbing the letter and ripped it open like King Kong and read it:

Dear Prince Len,

We thought of inviting you and the royal family over at our place for dinner! It will be a great pleasure for you and them to come and know more about each other, but it will be alright you all cannot attend with us.

Kind regards,

Princess Neru.

"Well, I'm not going. I have work to do anyway..." I muttered throwing the letter. Mother caught it in mid air and gave me a look like she always does whenever I'm rude or careless. "Yes you are! There is no way you will unattend a special dinner with Neru!" I just scoffed at the word 'special' and continued to sign the stupid paper works. "Don't give me that, young man! You need to know more about carrying on with your family!" She yelled.

I had enough and threw my arms in the air. "Special? SPECIAL?? What is so special about HER? I can tell she's a tsundere by her eyes. Her eyes are sharp and she has thick eyebrows. NO! I'm not going out and go plan to marry an ugly girl like her!!" I yelled. "I like someone like...I don't know, Rin!"

"Len! That's enough!" Mother yelled back boxing my ears. "Neru is almost wealthy and royal as you are! We want someone who is like that for our family! Don't you know anything about Monarchy? You're becoming a King and you're ruling this country with full power!"

Before I could yell back.....Me, Rin, Mother and Father were already dressed as Mother shoved and squished us into the carriage. "I want to stay at home." Rin whined and yawned. Oh, right....We had to wake her up from her little nap in her bedroom and she was still sleepy. I hugged her in my arms and rubbed her arms. "It's alright, I want to stay here too. If you sleepy, you can rest on my shoulder." I said.

Mother just sat there, drooling over sibling-love, but then she cutted out of it and separated us two by grabbing Rin and made her sit on Father's lap and sat on Rin's spot. "Don't be silly you two! Come on, at least be happy that...I don't know.....Our chefs are having a rest!" She said.

I looked over Mother's head to see Father trying to keep Rin awake and comforting her like.....He use to do when she was really little. Rin looks tiny whenever she's near someone so big and tall like Father.....But mostly besides that......

Hey! I'm the one who's suppose to be doing that! 

I'm the one suppose to be hugging her and making her comf like that!! Just what does Father think he's doing?? 

Mother brought in Rin just for me, but he's just enjoying Rin to himself and stealing her??

I'll show him who Rin belongs to!!

We reached Neru's house. It was big alright, but not big as ours of course, but bigger than the other people's. There was someone who looked exactly like Neru, but except he was a man. He was shorter than Father, looked tiny chubby only by his chin and his chest, his face was a round-ish....square and his chest was boasting while he had his hands behind his back like an officer. "Good afternoon Mr Akita! Thank you for inviting us over to your place!" Mother said, plastering that silly smile that all Mothers do whenever they're talking to someone else.