Chapter 7

To be continued...

After we finally got our request to Big Al--Well, don't ask me why his name is like that. They called him that because he was always a big guy, even since he was a kid. That's why they called him Big Al. Everyone knows him and always calls him that name so much, that I don't even know what his real name is. Maybe....Al is short for Alphonse?? "Onii-sama, can I take this coat off, please?" Rin pleaded.

"No! You're a royal princess and I'm not letting you walking out into town so openly!" I said looking down at her. Rin screwed her eyebrows a little, pouting her lips. "But what about you? You get to walk all around as much as you want to!" I turned pink and replied, softly and a desperate way. "That's because you're young and you're a lady! There are a lot of men here and you'll get kidnapped! You're not that big enough to fight back."

That's when I caught a guy looking at Rin. He had ugly long purple hair and he looked like as if he was another wealthy man who came from another country, because he dressed in a strange way and he had his own guards with him. He was also with a women with long pink hair who was too busy chatting with another women to notice. But still, that stare towards Rin was making me angry.

I quickly lowered down my head and kissed Rin's forehead, who jumped a little and squeaked like a cute mice. She wasn't also the one turning pink, but I was too. But it was worth it because that guy finally looked away. "Onii-sama, what was that for??" Rin asked, still pink. I just didn't reply but grinned.

Once we got home, we went to Rin's room and Rin went up to her dresser drawer and took out these beautiful stunning jewels, fresh found in the nature sea. "So? What do you think? They're so beautiful, I think they would look good on Eclair!" Rin squeaked.

Yes, but I think they'd look good on YOU instead. I thought. Rin arranged them all by the colours like a little child arranging their colouring pencils properly, and looked up at me with cheeks rosy pink with pride. "So? I think you should choose one that would match her!" Rin insisted. I turned pink too and looked at them all. There were at least 10. They all looked beautiful, but the least good one was the dark Emerald. "That one." I said picking it up. "I think it looks great on her."

Rin made a face and said. "But that one is very dark green and red looks more better on her." I grinned and gently held out my hand so that Rin would hand me the chain necklace with a empty locket. "EXACTLY. At least this one would make her feel horrible." I said. Only joking, I only said that in my head.

"Oh no! It is beautiful!" I lied. "So, we've decided. Now we just have to stick this jewel onto the locket." Suddenly, Rin smiled brightly and nodded in complete agreement and said. "Actually, this one is very great for her!"

Rin had ordered glue and wrappings from Miki, our maid if I haven't told you yet, and we both sat at the dresser table. Ever since I first saw her come into this world, she was quite fumble fingers. She was struggling to put that small jewel in place with her thin fingers and she was beginning to get annoyed. But that doesn't disgust me because she's like a mature girl. except, it makes me smile and makes me fall for her more because she was sometimes cutely clumsy all the time.... "Here, let me do it for you." I said taking over.

I grabbed the jewel and the necklace, gently and aimed for the locket. And there, it stucked in right in the middle of the locket. "There. Now we just have to let it dry for now and then we get to wrap it up!" I say, grinning.

Suddenly, it gets all romantic in the air. It was like a scent from a scented candle. It was in the atmosphere, waving everywhere and it was intoxicating me. I couldn't get away from it because I was already poisoned from this curse spell. Looking down at Rin, staring into her ocean blue eyes like the sea made my heart race in lust. Her shiny cherry lips made me thirsty for it, although my tongue was watering. I bent down closely with my heart racing faster and aimed for her lips and her tongue. We were about 5 centimeters until....