Chapter 5

RinShippingStories: 

Check out my drawing above! Do you like it?

That's Rin with my Vocaloid OC Kakuyo in a pumpkin head! (That's not his real look it's just a costume ^^) And yes, he's in love with Rin. I know, I'm stupid, but proud of it!!! If you want to see more art of mine, then visit my devianart page: htfanimevocagirl. deviantart.com    

Just to warn you guys, I only have Rin pairing fanarts. 0_0 Oh yeah, and also....

Happy Halloween Minna!

At my country, we don't trick or treat very much quite well. Some of us are just so miserable and such a kill-joy we don't like Halloween. Only the kids do like it, but not much.....I can imagine in your country, there's little kids everywhere like a swarm of bees and asking for candies!

Ah well, anyway, have a great time!! ^^

I woke up and sat up to see that I'm still in my clothes, but only to feel a big ache on my head and hissed. I don't even remember anything. All I remembered was that I went over to Neru's place. That's it. I have no idea what happened, but I must've...I don't know, hit my head on something.

Then my bedroom door knocked so I yelled out. "Come in!"

Mother came into my room and smiled. "Are you feeling alright Len?" She asked as the maid followed after her with a tray of food. I nodded and asked. "What happen?"

She gave me this look and said. "That's what I was about to ask you. I haven't heard what happened."

I sighed and went out of bed as my food was served on my lap. "I don't even remember what happened. I only remember that we were at Neru's place and now I woke up like this." I muttered, stuffing my face with bread and soup.

But then I froze. "What's wrong?" Mother asked.

I swallowed the big lump in my throat and asked. "What happened to Rin?"

Mother just laughed and said. "Don't worry about her. She woke up this morning just fine. She isn't sleepy anymore--"

"Then let me see!!~" I yelled jumping of my bed and ran out of my room.

Rin was at the library reading a book and when I saw her completely fine, I sighed of relief. "Hello Rin." I said walking up to her. Rin turned to me and smiled. "Hello Onii-sama! Feeling any more better?"

"Yes," I replied looking at what she was reading. "Marie Antoinette? Isn't this her diary?" Rin nodded and said. "Marie was a pretty woman. I liked her personality and her french styles. But still, I wouldn't want our own Mother to be acting like hers. These old times of hers reminds me of ours like...When we danced so much."

But then I remembered. I was....talking to Neru about me and Rin dancing when we were younger didn't we? But then I suddenly blacked out.

I held out my hand to Rin and smiled. "Rin, would you mind dancing with me?" I offered. Rin turned tinted pink by the cheeks and took my hand. "Y-yes."

We both stood a half a meter away from each other, but with our hands still in touch. I do a plie while Rin began to twirl towards me and she leans back which I catch her in my arm and hold her by the hand as she spins again and stops, lifting her one of her leg back and gives me a shy smile.

This dancing felt nice, because we hadn't danced ballet in a long time. It made me worked up again and the way Rin gracefully made me think of her of the princess swan.