Y/N Female Character - 1. School (Prologue)

Nausea. That was the first feeling you get when you open your eyes. That and being disoriented. You sit on the bed and look at the surroundings. It took you a while to get yourself together and remember why you were lying on the school's clinic and not on your bed at home. You take a deep breath and wait while your stomach settles and you feel a bit better. The air conditioner has already been turned off but you can still feel a bit of the coldness in the air.

             You sit for a while, trying to remember what events led you to here. You close your eyes and remember running across the school grounds. 

             Why were you running anyway? 

             You think and remember a higher year student asking you to look for your homeroom adviser, as in "right now" as she had said it was an emergency.

            You remember going to the faculty room but upon not seeing your adviser there you immediately run down the stairs and across the grounds and towards the cafeteria when sudden pain hit you on the back of your head. Then everything went dark after that.

             Oh, a stray ball then. Someone must've accidentally hit you while they were playing and here you are. That ball must've hit you so hard. You groan as you swung your leg off the bed and put on your shoes which were lined neatly on the side of the bed. You silently wish that the whole school body wasn't watching as you made a spectacle of yourself.

             You smooth down the sheets and arranged the pillow which previously had the indentation of your head. There was a vase containing plastic flowers on the small table beside you. Other than that there isn't anything else.

            Turning your head, you see that the other two beds on the room are clean and unoccupied. There were two rooms like this on the clinic. This must've been the one farthest from the clinic's main door because there's only one window over which a shutter was put on. You've once had a fever and slept on the other room before and it has atleast three windows on one side.

             You wonder how long you've been sleeping and what subjects you had missed. There wasn't any clock on this room. 

             You slowly stood up. Distinctly you hear a muffled thump from somewhere which you assume was from the other rooms. You run your hand through your disheveled hair and put it up in a ponytail with the band that was in your wrist. You fix your uniform and walk towards the door.