Chapter 4

Viren's POV:

How can someone be so possessive of something that is not even yours? I was so jealous right now. Wherever she went, people kept staring at her, though Rhea made attempts like fake falling, yeah she fell moments ago and it was so fake. She was such an attention seeker.

And there was Aghanya who attracted attention like a super magnet doing nothing. Like when we were collecting bags, there were two guys who helped her out and one was the pilot. My face was in a scowl the whole time.

We were in that God damn plane for 18 hours, while all of us looked tired and crap she looked fresh and like a model. I looked at her, she was still talking to a french guy.

"So, would you like to meet for dinner?" He asked.

"Uh...I can't actually. I'm here for a wedding."

"Surely, you can find some time out of it?"

"Hey!" I butted in. And placed her arm around her waist. She tried to brush off but my grip was stronger. And the guy kept looking at us confused.

"I'm Viren. Her fiancè." I informed him.

"Oh! I'm sorry," he said to Aghanya, "You have no ring on."

"That's because he never got me one!" She snapped.

"Ooh? Was it an impromptu proposal?" He asked.

One, killing him with my bare hands. Or smash his head to the ground continuously or get a brick and hit him continuously with it or kick him where the sun doesn't shine. That was four different ways I had imagined killing him.

"Yes! It was! Now we gotta go!" I said pulling her towards the exit.

"Bye Jerome! It was nice meeting you!" She said turning back and waving at him.

After that she shrugged my hold off and glared at me. "What?" I asked her feigning innocence. "Don't what me. You know exactly what you did! He was freaking handsome!" She whined.

"Aghanya Jha you are soon going to be Aghanya Viren Raizada, my wife. I'm very possessive what's mine, keep that in mind! You better stop goofing around like this!" I said in a serious tone.

"Oh really? And you think you can tell me what to do, after all that philandering you've done?" She hissed.

"That was before we met for God sakes!"

"Viren Raizada, I know you have a ulterior motive behind this whole marriage sham! What is that you want?" She asked galled.

Her eyes were so stormy right now that even if she hit me with her purse repeatedly in the middle of the airport I wouldn't be surprised. But I was madder, because she figured out I had an ulterior motive. That I agreed to this marriage just for money.

But I can't say that, can I? My family's reputation would be down the drains. We would be laughed at. So I said the one thing that seemed total bizzare,

"You."

Her eyes went wide as saucers and she kept opening and closing her mouth finding words to say.

"I'm sure you're lying, Mr. Raizada. So damn sure!"

How did she know that? I growled in frustration.