Chapter 6

Viren's POV:

Someone once told me or I read somewhere, don't remember, that girls stay up giddy all night after their first kiss, they were so wrong. They were wrong totally in Aghanya Jha's case. Maybe she was just a little different from other girls.

Because Aghanya Jha snored, she snored like hell. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was she slept peacefully while I replayed that kiss almost a thousand times.

Aghanya Jha is not my type.

Yep. Totally not.

My phone buzzed at that moment. It was a text from Natasha,

'Hey baby, when are you going to be back from Paris? I miss you so much. I'm in Rome for a photoshoot, I'll be back to India in a week. I hope I see you then. It's night time there, isn't it? Good night, sweet dreams, honey!
💋💋'

I switched my phone off. Paris was a blissful escape, almost made me forget my problems. This isn't my reality. I'm not dating Aghanya because I like her or love her. She was forced on me. I am dating Natasha too and how am I supposed to break the news to her? It will ruin her reputation and ruin her career.

And just like that, I stayed up all night trying to come up with a solution and I couldn't find one.

***

Aghanya's POV:

The doctor came by in the evening and removed the bandages and checked my eyes. After a while the doctor left and I was all alone. Did I mention? Viren was MIA since morning. And he left a note. Knowing that I couldn't see. What a dumbass.

I decided I won't be attending the mehendi function today. My eyes could use the rest and my mind too. The door bell buzzed. I ran a hand through my hair. And opened the door with excitement. It was the bell boy.

"I was said to move Mr. Raizyada's luggage." He said softly.

"Move it where?" I asked curiously.

"305, Miss."

"Ohh okay."

After the bellboy left. I sat on the bed thinking. Thinking if he regretted last night like Varun did in the past. It was as if last night was just a dream. And a dream is all it will be.

I hadn't slept more peacefully ever in my life before last night. And it seemed like I was fooled again. Again by a guy. Tears stung my eyes as memories of Varun flashed in my mind. How did I get myself in the exact same situation again?

It was Christmas Eve and like every year my parents held a gala in our Boat House. We bumped under a mistle toe. Varun and I had gotten closer that year. Maybe it was puberty or maybe it was the holiday spirit, we didn't know. We just had a undeniable attraction towards each other. Varun was the only guy I had associated closely with.

And we kissed. It was awkward but it was amazing for a first kiss. Him and Rhea slept over that night. We talked all night long and played Truth and Dare. At a point of time, the bottle pointed towards Varun.

"So Varun! Truth or dare?" Rhea asked.

"Truth." He said.