Chapter 2: Adopted Hans

Hey guys! The dog next store barks and barks, talking to the Manchester terrier next to him. His name is Hanto. He is a American Bulldog (I overheard that a little bit ago) and I (judging one of my neighbors and friend and my mirror) am a golden retriever. My neighbors have came and went ever since I fell out of the truck and broke my leg. I can't wait till I get found again.

I am going to sleep now because Hanto is being very annoying. Hope I can. The Manchester terrier (Jerry) is bragging so much. I told him to stop. He isn't. But anyway good night.

So I think I'll just go take a walk in the dog park. It's down the "doggy trail". There is bad traffic. The workers use a capacity of 10 and it is a nice day. There is 1,000-2,000 dogs in this pound. Actually the first stories is all dogs. The cats are on the second and the workers are on the third. The exotic animals are on the 4th floor and the birds are on the 5th. There is another park place that is being built to hold 500 dogs but it is halfway through. Hanto is right behind me.

He said "You know man I am better than you."

"A cat can beat you in a fight, the worst cat!" I said. "You would be laid out on the floor."

He nipped my tail. I kicked him. He did a full on bite. It was on. We tackled each other then bit. I was winning just when a guy stopped us and separated us. A German Shepard was put between us. He was a monthly police dog. I told him who started it and he said "I know!".

Soon I went into the park. Got out after my 10 minutes limit and I stopped playing catch with a man named Jeff. It was very fun.

I am now in my place. I will take a dog nap. I am very tired. This is very clean. Very clean. They do a monthly washing. Weird. It's been two weeks. I don't know why maybe... All this thinking has made me sleepy! Good night.

"Let's get Hans and Hanto!" 

This is what I hear when I get up Oh no I thought this can't be happening! I'm leaving. With Hanto.

"Ready" she asked. I barked "No" but humans don't understand me.

We both said bye to all our friends and next thing I knew we were going down a highway.