9. SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/N: as a special chapter, I've decided to write you my own smut using my guide, and who knows. Maybe it'll help you out!

P.S: THIS IS LUKE HEMMINGS SMUT IF YOU DONT MIND

---

"Babe, I'm home." I called out as I hung my keys up, slipping off my work jacket. I got no reply. "Luke?"

I heard a quiet moaning upstairs, and I frowned.

He wasn't cheating on me has he? If so, who with? How long has it been going on for?

I walked upstairs hastily, my heels clicking on the hollow wood. As I neared our bedroom, the moaning got louder.

"Oh, baby." I heard Luke say. My eyes widened, and I almost ran to the door. I swung it open to see Luke laying on the bed with his Nirvana shirt and boxers on, boxers pulled down to reveal his member as he pumped himself. He looked at me in surprise, before his face turned a deep shade of red.

"Hey princess." He said shakily, rearranging his boxers over currently large bulge.

"Would you like some help over there?" I smirked.

"What are you waiting for them?" Luke smirked right back at me. I kicked off my heels before climbing into bed on top of him. I sat between Luke's legs, my tight dress riding up. I leant forward and attached my lips to his, sliding my tongue against his lower lip. He opened his mouth, and I deepened the kiss, our tongues dancing across each others. My hands trailing down to the hem of his shirt.

"I think this has to go." I whispered, already out of breath. Luke gladly agreed as I pulled the shirt over his head, tossing it to the other side of the room.

I trailed my fingers down Luke's chest, and he moaned. Leaning forward, I could feel him rubbing up against me.

I left soft kisses down to his v-line, teasingly running my finger tips over his boxer's waistband. He grunted as I pulled them down his legs.

"Baby," he moaned sweetly.

"Yeah?" I asked innocently.

"Come here." He said. I moved closer to him, if that was possible, and he started unbuttoning my dress. When he got to the bottom, he started sliding the sleeves down my shoulders, and I shuddered at the contact. Once the dress Wass fully off he tossed it across the room. I decided to wear a black laced bra and matching lace thong today, and I'm glad I did by the look on his face.

"You're beautiful." Luke breathed.

"You've seen me with less on plenty of times before babe." I chuckled.

Luke's hands ran up and down my back, and before I knew what he was doing, my strapless bra had hit the floor. Within seconds Luke had flipped us over so I was underneath him.

"I love you." He said, looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

"I love you too, Luke." I replied as Luke started leaving kisses down my neck an collarbone. Before long he found my sweet spot, and he started biting and sucking on the skin until it became tender. I was sure there was going to be a large hickey there the next day. Luke moved down to my breasts, suck and blowing hot air on them as I moaned, before placing more kisses down to my underwear.

He rubbed me through the thin fabric, groaning against my neck as I moaned. He shifted the fabric over to the side, rubbing my bare skin. I felt as if my eyes were permanently rolled into the back of my head, and then he stopped, replacing the fabric.

I looked at him with confusion, then I finally got what he was getting at. As he laid back, I smiled at him, kneeling between his legs. I grabbed his member, giving it a soft squeeze, earning a sharp breathe from Luke. I lowered my face, and started kitten licking the tip of his member.

"Fuckkkk." Luke dragged out. "You fucking tease."

I smirked, before I started to bob my head, using one hand to pump what I couldn't fit in my mouth. I sucked in my cheeks, bobbing my head faster. I used my other hand and squeezed his balls.

Luke stopped me before reaching his high and said, "my turn."

He reached under the bed, pulling out a condom. He quickly slid it over his member, before turning back to me.

He hastily slid off my underwear, and then placed his hands either side of my head against the wall. I sucked in a deep breath as he aligned himself with me. A sharp pain erupted in my core as he thrust himself into me, then the pain gradually fades away.

We both moaned every time he entered, hitting my g-spot.

Very soon we were both riding out our highs, and Luke's trusts and kisses were getting sloppier.

"Cum for me, baby." Luke groaned, and very soon I did. Luke cleaned me up with his fingers, sucking on them, before falling into bed next to me.

"Good girl, baby." Luke panted, wrapping his arms around me as I threw the blanket over us. "Good girl."

---

Whale then..

CAN SOMEONE GO HIRE ME A PRIEST TO PERFORM AN EXORCISM ON ME? I THINK IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF IT.

And that, my friends, was the very first time I've written smut. I hope you enjoyed.

Please comment or message me if you thought my tips were good to use!

And thank for taking your time to read my awful book.