4: BLOWJOBS

How to write a smut scene with a blowjob. (request courtesy of @misadventures- )

Blowjobs

the bj

giving head.

Every fangirl and fanboy (most likely) knows what they are.

But do they know how to write a scene with one?

That, my friends, is why I'm here to help. Below will be a step-by-step method that you can follow (if you want)

Enjoy!

1) Before you even start, think to yourself, is there sexual tension between the characters? If there is, you may keep on reading.

2) I'm just gonna step right ahead and tell you all the juicy secrets behind writing about a blowjob.

3) Position character (giving the blowjob) in front of person (receiving the blowjob)

4) Create some more tension between the characters (this will later be relieved as the character receiving the blowjob climaxes). To create some tension, throw in some dirty talk. No, not 'hmmm gonna make you clean dat dirty floor'.

5) Person giving blowjob (let's call him Barry for now) needs to shed the person receiving the blowjob (John for now) of lower region clothing i.e pants, boxers, shorts, etc.

6) I don't know where I'm going with this

7) Okay, now Barry must arouse John. Let Barry do the dirty talk to excite John, and let John assure Barry he's doing the right thing. "Oh god Barry, that's the spot."

8) I'm just gonna write a small Jarry (johnXbarry) scene below to give some ideas.

THIRD PERSON POV

John watched as Barry pulled down his trousers and boxers, his length springing up. Barry immediately grabbed it, John letting out a moan as Barry pumped slowly, base to tip, the pad of his thumb swiping over John's slit and collecting the pre-cum as a lube, emitting a moan from John. Barry lowered his mouth to John's shaft, flicking his tongue around the mushroomed tip. He started to bob his mouth around John's length, hollowing his cheeks and sucking harder and flicking his wrist around the base of John's length. John started to moan louder than ever, his hips bucking against Barry. Isn't Barry lucky he didn't have a gag reflex?

"I-I'm going t-to cum!" John groaned, pulling at Barry's hair. Barry moaned at the pleasure, and within seconds John twitched in his mouth, shooting a hot load down Barry's throat. Barry pulled off John with a 'pop!', and John pumped himself a few times to come down from his high. Barry stood up, running his hand through his hair. John sighed happily.

"Same time tomorrow?" Barry asked.

"Same time tomorrow." John nodded.

END

You see what I did there? I wrote a scene with a blowjob.

How many people's mind's did I scar with the Jarry smut?

no regrets.

As you saw in that scene, there was (hopefully) many techniques. Anyone can use them, as long as you don't use them in the same manner as another story, using the exact scene, exact words, and exact people. plz don't plagiarise.

CASE OVER I HOPE YOU KNOW NOW HOW TO WRITE A BLOWJOB.

YAYYYYY

ok, that's me done, bye guys!
Steph, xoxo

P.S: oh yeah, don't forget to keep commenting on the part NOTE for things I should write about to help you guys write gay smut :)) top ten I will write about (8 now bc I've already written about how to incorporate it and this part; blowjobs)