im back babes

hey guys! a lot has happened since I last updated this guide which I published in 2015, a full four years ago now. im absolutely awestruck at the amount of attention this has received and after stumbling across wattpad and (thoroughly) cringing at the content I wrote when I was, wait for it, 12/13 years old, I've decided that in my spare time I would update this guide! Not only will I be adding new parts (please comment what you would like to read or have advice on), but I will also be updating older, novice chapters to further enhance the readers experience and hopefully provide more guidance to those interested! 

I've grown as an individual mentally and physically through experiences and definitely feel as though my writing skills and overall opinions have developed enough to provide you all with an even better "how to write: smut" guide.

Please feel free to leave me some guide suggestions in the comments below, and even feel free to inbox me here or on instagram ( @ steph.vonlaue), I look forward to hearing your responses for the next few chapters to come!

Until next time,

Steph xo

p.s. just for some perspective on how old this guide is, I was in the seventh grade when I published this, now im in the twelfth grade