ghost; lesbian smut

jenna plugged her earphones into her ears, shutting her apartment door and walking towards the elevator and pressing the down button. unlocking her phone, jenna entered her music library, pressing shuffle on her favourite playlist. ghost by halsey filled her ears as the elevator travelled downwards to ground level, stopping with a ding.

jenna tucked her phone into the back pocket of her skinny jeans as she exited the elevator. walking through the foyer, jenna waved to the receptionist, sliding her sunglasses from the top of her head to rest on the bridge of her nose.

jenna made her way out of the apartment building through the foyer door. she only made it a few meters before she ran into someone.

"im so sorry." jenna said as she took her earphones out to bend over and help the person pick up her groceries. "i'll help you take them to your apartment?"

"thank you." a sweet, melodic voice said.

jenna looked up, and saw a stunning girl with long, soft auburn hair, and the prettiest moss green eyes jenna had ever seen. freckles dusted her pale cheeks and her nose, and her skin was glowing.

"i'm blaire." she smiled.

"jenna," jenna replied, biting her lip.

"let's get this inside, yeah?" blaire said, sweeping some stray hair behind her ear.

jenna and blaire made their way inside, and into the elevator. they talked a little before stopping on the fourth floor, only three floors below jenna. exiting the elevator, blaire accidentally brushed up against jenna's breast, sending shivers up jenna's spine.

she followed blaire to her apartment, and wondered if she should act on the slight arousal that was gathering in her underwear.

after blaire had unlocked the door, the two girls put the groceries on the bench. without realising it, jenna had backed blaire into the corner of the kitchen.

blaire looked down at jenna's lips before looking back into her chocolate brown eyes, squeezing her thighs together at the tingling she was feeling in her core.

"just kiss me." blaire mumbled, and with that, jenna pressed her lips against the red head's. jenna placed her hand on the wall next to blaire's head, wrapping her other arm around the girl's waist and pulling her closer to her.

jenna slid her tongue across blaire's bottom lip, and she opened her mouth slightly, granting the blonde access. their tongues explored each other's mouths, and after a moment their kiss was cut short when jenna pulled back.

"do you have a bed we could take this to?" she said, her breathing light and shallow.

blaire nodded, turning the pair around and grabbing the blonde's wrist, leading her to the bedroom. as soon as they entered the room, blaire pushed jenna up against the wall, kicking her shoes of and reconnecting their lips. between the kissing, they were undressing each other, jenna left in her black lacey bra and jeans, and blaire left in a purple bra and shorts.

blaire dragged her teeth across her bottom lip as she slowly unbuttoned her shorts, dropping them down to her ankles to reveal a matching purple thong.

jenna stepped forward, lightly pushing blaire onto the bed. climbing on top, she connected her lips onto the red head's neck, sucking and blowing to create a dark purple hickey. jenna continued to pepper kisses all over blaire's chest, and down to her navel, stopping at her purple thong.

jenna smirked as she lightly dragged the thong down with her teeth, blaire emitting a moan at how close she was to the place she needed relief the most.

jenna stood up, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down before getting back to blaire. she got done on her knees beside the bed and slowly pushed blaire's legs open.

"holy fuck." jenna mumbled, licking her lips before licking a bold stripe up the red head's heat.

"sweet mother of jesus." blaire moaned, grabbing a fist full of jenna's hair. jenna continued to delve her tongue into blaire's heat, occasionally softly biting her clit.

jenna was surprised blaire's loud moans hadn't made the neighbors suspicious, but soon the red head was moaning her name louder than before. jenna pulled away, and blaire groaned at the loss of contact. jenna unhooked her right arm from beneath blaire's leg, using her pointer finger to run up and down her slit, sliding her finger into her wet, aching core unexpectedly.

"o-oh fuck, jenna!" blair squeaked. jenna hummed in satisfaction to her response before she slowly started pumping her finger in and out of the hot mess before her.

"you like that, dont you?" jenna smiled, biting her lip as she added another digit in. "my fingers stretching you out feels good, doesnt it?"

"y-yes, oh my god, fuck me!" blaire moaned, and jenna picked up the pace. "i-i'm gonna cum!"

"let it all go, babe."

with those words, blaire released all over jenna's fingers and the bed sheets. jenna rode blaire's high, replacing her fingers with her mouth as she licked up all of her sweet juices.

jenna got up and laid down on the bed next to blaire.

"holy shit that was fun." blaire said, her breathing shallow.

"yeah." jenna hummed in response. "what's the time?"

blaire sat up, looking at the bedside table clock, before laying back down.

"4:37." she breathed. jenna rolled over to look at the red head's pretty green eyes and smirked.

"we'll get something to eat in a bit, okay?" jenna said, moving stray hair out of blaire's eyes.

"okay," blaire hummed,

". . . then i'll meet you in the shower for round two."

---

yoooo this was hot to write, and guess what?

i'll be writing a part two because yoloooooo

so yeah, hope you enjoyed that lesbian smut if you're picking up what im putting down ;))

until then, ily all, and thank you so so sooooo much for 56.8k reads!!
steph xx