2: DETAIL

ok. i'm about to rage. probably not but anyways

PLEASE. ADD. DETAIL. PLEASE

THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY GAY SMUTS AND STRAIGHT SMUTS IVE READ THAT LITERALLY JUST GO

"he pushed into me and came yay, I hope I don't get preggers."

Or

"we touched each other's boners and then suddenly we came woOOO"

Ok maybe not that bad but still, do you get me? And as a dedicated fangirl, I value d e t a i l.

LIKE OK IM JUST GONNA WRITE A SMALL GAY SMUT BELOW OK: [Malum : daddy!calum  kitten!michael]

When Michael walked in the door to my apartment, his frustration was evident.

"Bab- I mean, Mikey, what's wrong?" I said, grabbing his shoulder softly and turning him to me when he sat on the couch. My cheeks tinted a light pink when I realised I had almost called him babe.

"Nothing." He mumbled, trying to get past me.

"You and I both know that you're lying." I said, my eyebrows burrowed as I ran a hand through my dark hair.

"Calum, please stop." Michael pouted.

"No, now come here for a hug." I demanded softly. Michael practically just fell into my arms as I pulled him close to me, holding him tightly to my chest. Something in my heart started beating faster when Michael nuzzled into my shoulder like a kitten. Exactly like a kitten. It turned me on somehow, and I could already feel a boner coming along.

Michael knows that I've had feelings for him in the past, but I denied them when he asked me, but those feelings were still very alive.

"Michael." I croaked, my voice cracking. "Look at me."

He looked up, his forest green eye boring into mine. I started to lean forward, my lips brushing against his deep pink pair. Surprisingly, he closed the gap, our lips pressing against each other's and moving in such harmony I was seeing spots. We pulled apart, gasping for air, before reconnecting out lips. I felt Michael's hand slid under my shirt, trailing up my stomach and around to my back, pulling me closer to him. I moaned into the kiss as I felt my boner brush against his, our jeans creating friction.

I pulled away, Michael pulling an adorable frown, until I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Oh my goD CALUM WHY ARE YOU SO HOT I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE PERFECTLY DEFINED ABS!" Michael gasped.

I chuckled, moving a couple of strands of his red fringe out of his eyes.

"I bet, sorry, I know, you're hotter." I smirked. "Why don't you show me kitten?"

I watched as his pale cheeks blushed and he pulled his Metallica shirt over his head. As soon as he had thrown it away, I jumped off the couch, pulling him up with me and attaching out lips. I slowly walked him towards my bedroom, still in an intense make out session. Walking into my bedroom, I pushed him against the wall, palming him through his jeans. He moaned into my mouth, and I started palming him harder and faster.

"N-no please don't, I'm not going to last." Michael groaned, pulling away from my lips, the back of his head hitting the wall.

"Too soon, hey?" I smirked as I started to unzip his jeans. I pulled them down to his ankles, and he kicked them off. I began to take of my jeans. Kicking them over to the side, I pulled Michael over to the bed. Walking over to my dresser table, I pulled a pair of kitten ears out of the draw, along with a bottle of lube and a condom.