Chapter 12: Protect Your Violet

I need your love

I need it even when it hurts me

I won't give up

I won't give up, so come and get me.-Charli XCX, Need Ur Luv

Sorry it's a filler, but comment and vote anyway! Let's get to number 10 on the werewolf charts!

Korali's Pov.(Not edited)

I peaked into Jordan's office when I sure he wasn't in there. He had been out doing whatever that he does to avoid me although this wasn't the time for avoidance That would be in five or so days.

I rolled my eyes and crept into the room and took a look at his planner. There was a bunch of random scribbles that I wouldn't even try to decipher just because of the fact that it was coded or something. But today seemed to be free. It had nothing on it, so I could tell that he was just avoiding me.

Trust me when I say after how he's been I didn't necessarily want to be near him, but my wolf, my heart, everything but my mind; did.

I kept the necklace on, it was weakness-if the only for Jordan to get him to listen to me. Whenever I played with it his attention would go to it and he'd seem to space or something. I didn't like to do it-and if he was angry enough he'd rip his eyes away from it, but it worked a little.

I waited for him to appear from wherever he was in the house, out in the foyer. When he finally looked like he was about to go somewhere I stayed a couple paces behind but I followed him. We only made it past my weeping willow and towards the opening of the forest next to one oddly places tree before he stopped and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Just go home Korali."

"So you want me to go to my parents?" I asked sarcastically. I wanted to go with him, to connect with the pack more, with him more.

"No," he growled "Go back to house."

"I'm sick of being cooped up in there! Not even Max could make that fun anymore. Although I hate run, I'm still a werewolf. I need the outdoors." I hoped my complaining worked although it didn't.

"I'll call your guards then." Then he looked at me, "Where's Kaliko?"

"I looked at your schedule." I voiced suddenly ignoring his question about Kaliko, because she was gone surfing with Cailo. They had no romantic feelings for each other, but they both enjoyed surfing and Kaliko was a fun person. Max wanted to go, but he knew Jordan would need him, especially if speaking was involved. Jordan almost never spoke directly to his pack. It was always through Max or not at all. Or so it seemed, maybe he talked through pack link and I just didn't know. The pack scent was taking forever to come in.

"What?"

"I looked at your schedule you have nothing to do today."

"Why are you going through my things?" He took a step closer to me, which was supposed to be threatening but honestly nothing he did really scared me.

"Why are you avoiding me? Am I that bad Jordan?" He didn't say anything he just looked away.

"What do you want from me right now Korali?" He didn't look at me, just towards the grass, his fists clenching.

"Maybe, we can go on a run together?" I offered something small. I didn't want to overwhelm him or make him push me away any farther. I was trying here and it seemed all for naught.

"O-" It sounded as if he was going to actually say okay. But then his head turned abruptly to the side, but I didn't hear anything. He narrowed his eyes and brought his attention back to me "Korali go home."