Baby baby [chapter 7]

Chapter 7

"Ssssslut" someone behind me hissed as I sat in Art, my last lesson of the day. I ignored it not even bothering to look behind me to see who the idiot was and carried on painting. It was a high pitch squeaky girls voice. "Shut Up!" someone yelled, a familiar, sexy male voice.

I looked up to see Ryan standing near the girl, who I recognised as Sandy. He was the one who yelled at her, he did actually stick up for me! "She ain't a slut, you are! You had it with Reece behind the music block yesterday, you could hear you! You have sex all the time! She's only done it once!" he screamed pointing at me as he said the last part. Sandy looked like a beetroot.

Ryan turned to me and smiled, before pulling me into an unexpected hug. I nestled my face into his warm chest. Who cares about the list anymore? I can't hide the fact I love him. "Thanks" I whispered to him. "I still love you" I said accidentally aloud. He looked at me closely and smile. He bent his head down and brushed his soft lips against mine making me smile as a warm feeling ran down my body. My lips tingled from the touch of his.

He released me and sat in the empty seat next to me, the art teacher wouldn't notice if I started screaming bloody murder because she was so caught up in her work, so she probably didn't even hear Ryan screaming, let alone change seats from our fixed seating plan.

He held my hand and we sat in a comfortable silence, as everyone stared at us, the young parents together, for the rest of the lesson. The bell rang and we were dismissed our selves seeing as Miss was still wrapped up in her work. He pulled me by the hand, after I finished cleaning up my mess, out of the class room and kissed me, just like in the cupboard.

This time people were watching though and stated making rude comments, so I reluctantly pulled away. My head felt like it was going to explode. I looked up at Ryan's face, he looked like an angel. "Come on" he said and pulled me along to his mum's car.

She smiled as she saw us together and her eyes widened as she saw we were holding hands. We climbed into the back of the car and waited for her to start talking. She started talking after a couple of seconds, well I would call it shrieking more than talking. "Oh my god! You two are together again! You make a cute little family! My Ryan's going to be a proper dad!" The rest of the car journey carried on with Sarah telling us how great this is and Ryan holding my hand. All I could really focus on though was him holding my hand.

"Rell, is your Mum in I want to talk to her?" Sarah asked me. I Mumbled a yes as we arrived outside my house. Sarah literally jumped out of the car and bounded to my front door. Me and Ryan had only just climbed out the car before my Mum, followed by Sarah, started shrieking as they headed over to us.

After sitting in my living room for half an hour listening about how great us being together and how I don't have to be single Mum, me and Ryan finally got away and went upstairs to talk. We lounged on my bed, talking and laughing just like old times. My mum appeared at my door way saying her and Sarah are going shopping and will be out for a couple of hours.

I can't believe my Mum just left me with a boy in my room with the house to our selves! Well, she knows I'm definitely not a virgin anymore. But still. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I'm not going to be doing 'it' for some time yet.

As soon as we heard the front door click Ryan's lips crushed on mine. "Ryan!" I said hitting him on the arm. When I hit him he winced in pain. "What? I only hit you gently" I said to him. He just smiled at me and tried to change the subject. I stopped listening and slowly rolled up his sleeve of his shirt.

His arms were purple, green and yellow, his beautiful skin tainted by hideous bruises. "Ryan what happened" I asked him. "My Dad" he said in a barely audible whisper. His Dad?

[To be continued......Please comment, tell me if you liked it, and if you did, ppppppllllleeeeaaaassseee vote. OMG I have 15 fans! I feel so happy right now. I love all the nice comments left on this story, every comment makes my smile wider than it already is......... I love you all...loads.....x <3]