Chapter 1

A/N: I sadly do not own Naruto or its characters
Italics: thoughts
Bold Italics: Kyuubi/Kurama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto's POV

"I'm the last one"

"There's no one else it's just........me"

'I'm bleeding, I am going to die. After everything that's happened....I still couldn't save them....my friends.

I look up into the clear blue sky, then I slowly close my eyes to let the darkness take over.

"Not yet kid", I hear a voice speak. I open my eyes to find myself inside a sewer.
" We can give you another chance", the voice, who I recognized as Kurama, told me.
"Another chance at what?" I asked him.
"To save your friends", he said. My eyes widen and I stare at him for a second. The next thing I knew, I said without hesitation...." Do it."
The world faded to black. When I opened my eyes I saw two people staring at me, one was a woman with blazing red hair. The other was a blonde man who I recognized immediately as the fourth hokage. I looked down at my body and realized.... I'm an infant.

Normal POV

Naruto woke up and found himself in the form of an infant being held by a red haired woman. That woman was none other that Kushina Uzumaki, his mother. Nearby was his father looking up at a giant tail beast. They were in the forest and there were fires in random spots around them. Naruto looked and saw that the tailed beast had nine tails, it was Kuram. Said tailed beast was slowly fading before dissapearing completly.

"We've merged with our younger selves, you still have the power given to you by the Sage of Six Paths, however you won't be able to fully use it until you train your body enough to be able to withstand its full power" Kurama told him.

'Ok Kurama ...thank you' Naruto mentally replied.

He looked at his mother, she was very pale and he could sense she was going to die, her chakra flame was slowly dissipating. Before that could happen Naruto used what power he could bring forth and revitalized her flame. He was an infant, so he quickly became tired and fell asleep.