Chapter 6

Italics: thoughts
Bold Italics: Kyuubi/Kurama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

The room was dead silent, no one dared to speak, however the silence was broken when Minato voiced the thought in everyone's head.

"You're from the future?"

"Yes" Shikamaru responded.

"Like we would fall for that, do you take us for fools!!" Came the outburst from Danzo.

"We don't take you in particular for anything" Sasuke told him with a scowl.

"Let us just explain" Naruto said.

"The floor's yours I guess" Minato said to silence the room.

"Well where to start"

Naruto's POV

Dad gave me the chance to speak, and I wasn't sure where to start, but I took it nonetheless.

"As I already said, we are from the future. And in our future we have just ended the 4th Great Shinobi War"

"Then why come back if the battle's over?" Minato asked.

"Because...because we sustained a lot of casualties. I was the only shinobi left, and even so, a few more minutes and I would have died myself"

The entire room was left shocked, the only one left?

"How strong was the opponet, and who were our allies?" Shikaku asked.

"Our opponent was a...masked man controlling the tailed beasts and reanimated ninja. Our allies were the four other great shinobi nations"

"Now I know they're lying, there is no way that can be true" Danzo exclaimed.

"Well, you wouldn't know, you died before the war started. And the person that killed you is going to again"

I tossed up a kunai and in a flash it was grabbed by Sasuke, he was about to stab Danzo with it but was stopped by the surrounding ninja.

"See, spies!!"Danzo yelled at us in fear, falling back from Sasuke's speed.

"Just look under his bandages and you'll see why Sasuke is out for blood"

Dad looked over to the ninja protecting Danzo and gave them a nod. The ninja, who were dad's anbu, approached Danzo. In turn Danzo began to back away from them.

"You....you believe them!?!? Lies, they're tricking you!!!" He yelled nervously.

"Taking to long" Sasuke said running up to one of the anbu, grabbing his sword, and seemingly cutting up Danzo and the speed of light. The other adults waited to see, to see what he had cut. Slowly, the bandages around Danzo began to fall in separate pieces, reveal eyes with active sharingan. The other ninja gasped at the sight, expect for Fugaku who was fuming.

"What is the meaning of this"!!! He exclaimed," Why do you have the eyes of my clan members"

"I..I can ex" Danzo started but was cut off.

"Danzo you are under arrest for treason, please take him away" Dad said to his anbu. Soon Danzo was tied up and taken away.

"Well now that that is taken care of, can I continue?"

"Yes" Dad told me.

"Ok, well I'm not going to explain the full details yet. Because the esccential people are not all here. Now then Dad, I'm asking you this not as my dad, but as the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village
.
.
.
.
I would like you to call for a Kage summit"

Normal POV

The room was once again put in a state of shock. A Kage summit? That's a big deal.

"Why do we need the other villages?" Minato asked.

"Because we were all united for the battle therefore making it their problem as well, and it would make it much easier to have their assistance in locating our future attackers" Shikamaru spoke up "Also because the people who sparked the war attack important people in the other nations"

"That should be a good enough reason to call for one right?" Naruto asked.

"Yes it would, I will call for one immediately" Minato responded to his son " I will let you know when it is set"