Chapter 4

Italics: thoughts
Bold Italics: Kyuubi/Kurama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Naruto, Shikamaru, and Sasuke finally graduated from the academy. They got the same teams that they had originally. Their teams had already taken a few missions, it was like nothing had ever happened. Until a Naruto clone relayed it's memories to Naruto. He had sent a clone to scout around the land of fire, and said clone caught a glimpse of a person wearing a black cloak with red clouds.

Once team 7 finished their missions, Naruto and Sasuke went to find Shikamaru. Once they did they went to a secluded area of the forest to talk about their next move.

"So what are we gonna do?" Sasuke asked Shikamaru.

"I don't exactly know" he responded.

"Well we have to stop the Akatsuki before they have a chance to plan out their abductions of the jinchuuriki, though I don't think I'm in danger considering you guys are the only people who know of my situation" Naruto explained to them.

"The only way to have the freedom to search for them would be to explain our situation to the Hokage" Shikamaru thoughtfully stated, "And to inform all the other kage about the upcoming danger".

"True" Both Sasuke and Naruto responded.

"There is going to be a council meeting next week" Naruto suggested, "Why not then?"

"That's a good idea" Shikamaru stated, "once I finish with my team I could head straight for the tower"

"Hn I have some family business but it shouldn't take long so I can meet you guys there" Sasuke said

"The meeting isn't supposed to take that long, so I will explain the basics of the situation to them before you guys arrive" Naruto decided.

"Ok" was the reply he recieved.

Once it was decided they went their separate ways. They, however didn't know that an anbu saw them enter the forest and suspiciously looking around. This behavior was of course reported their strange behavior to the Hokage.