Chapter 7

Italics : thoughts
Bold Italics: Kyuubi/Kurama
A/N: This chapter has some spoilers if you aren't caught up to a certain point in Shipuuden, you have be warned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

The day had finally come, the day of the 5 Kage summit. One by one the Kage entered the room, followed by one or two of their most trusted ninja. Once they all arrived, the question in all of their heads was asked.

"Minato, why is it that you have called for this meeting?" The Raikage asked.

"Well I'm not exactly sure myself" he responded.

"What!!! You called for this meeting without a reason?" The Tsuchikage exclaimed.

"He didn't call for this meeting, I did" Naruto said appearing from the doorway, followed by Shikamaru and Sasuke.

"A child?" The Kazekage asked

"Yes I'm a child, but I can't explain because not all of the required people are here yet" Naruto said.

"What do you mean, all five Kage are already here?" The Mizukage asked. As if on cue the doors opened once again revealing a group of people, most of which were recognized by the present kage.

"What is the meaning of this brat?" The Tsuchikage asked

"I called them here"

Naruto POV

The Kage were getting impatient, but not everyone was here yet. As if on cue I heard the door open, revealing faces of people I recognize, and those that I don't. I was standing in front of the table, and once I was noticed, those who entered through the door came up to me.

"Yo Yo Yo, it's Naruto" one of them extended their fist and I smiled. I returned the gesture.

"He He He it's Killer Bee"

I greeted everybody else, and finally came to a boy with red hair, a kanji for love above his left eye, and gourd on his back.

"Hey Gaara!!" I exclaimed happily, but then the mood went sour, " I never thought I would get to see you again". I looked down sad, but then I looked up again.

"I'm glad you made it Naruto" he told me.

"Yeah and I'll make sure all of you make it too".

I turned to face the Kage and so my explanation began.

"I'm from the future, or at least my mind is. The people behind me are my fellow jinchuuriki, as well as two friends who are from the future as well. Because of the tailed beasts inside their bodies, they were able to remember the past events that caused us to appear before you. These events led to the destruction of almost every single ninja in all of the five great nations" The Kage gasped at this, but I continued.

*Spoiler Alert if you aren't caught up*

"The threat is from an organization called the Akatsuki, they forcibly took 7 of the 9 tailed beasts from their holders. They managed to take some chakra from the remaining 2 and began their plan to put all of the world under a genjutsu that would last forever. We had managed to take out most of their members before what we called the Fourth Great Shinobi War, however during the battle they called upon an army of reanimated ninja. A few of them were past Kage, making them all the more difficult to defeat. We managed, but eventually they reanimated Madara Uchiha, who obtained power from the tailed beasts becoming the holder of the 10 tails. It was against him that our forces were decimated, even with our combined forces, leaving me to finish him off. So I ask for your assistance in stopping their plan before it gets out of hand" There was a moment of silence before someone spoke.

"Why should we believe what you said was true"? It was the Tsuchikage.

"Because I don't want to see my friends and comrades die again, and you wouldn't either"