Two - "I'm going to get to meet One Direction"

-Erin-

We arrived in England the next day.

"Smell that fresh, British air; you can practically see the London Eye from here" Ashton said stretching his arms and spinning around.

"Ashton, we are at the airport, you can most definitely not see the London Eye from here!" Josie said pushing him into our pile of bags.

"Hey!" He shouted, I held out my hand and pulled him up. As soon as he was standing upright he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I was expecting him to let go but he didn't.

"Er Ash?" I whispered.

"Shh shh" He hushed me and held for a few more seconds before pulling away. Everyone was looking at us. Even Luke. Then he whispered something inaudible in my ear. I couldn't make out what he was saying but his hot breath tickled against my ear so I giggled.

Luke grunted and I swear I saw him roll his eyes.

"Let's go" He motioned to Hope, taking his bag and wheeling it along. Hope pulled hers after him and they began to talk in a hushed tone.

I tried not to look at everybody who was still staring at me as I collected my belongings. I held onto my shoulder bag with one hand, in the other I tried to carry my phone, passport and suitcase. I kept dropping things so Ashton offered to take it for me. Normally I wouldn't say yes but he insisted.

The moment I gave my suitcase to him he sped ahead to catch up with Luke and Hope. Josie and Sophia stood on either side of me; they both just looked at me, as if they expected something.

"Yeah?" I said trying not to look directly at one.

"So erm, you and Ash then?" Sophia said.

I chuckled. "Err yeah" I mumbled.

"When were you going to tell us?" Josie asked.

"Look, I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't be telling you this so you have to zip it, you cannot tell anybody what I am about to tell you, do you understand?" I whisper shouted at them.

They both nodded together.

"Okay, so I may or may not have developed some sort of feelings for-"

"-For Luke?" Sophia finished my sentence for me. I looked at her in amazement.

"Yeah, you knew?"

"Yes we knew!" They said at the same time.

"One, that was really creepy" I laughed "and two, how did you know?"

"How does Luke not know is the real question here, you're pretty obvious with your feelings Erin, you are like an open book and when something's not right you can definitely tell. Michael, Calum and obviously Ashton know and we both know. Luke is as oblivious as somebody who has just met you. He is the worst with emotions and relationships"

"But if it is that obvious you'd think as my best friend he'd realise something?" I said, I felt a little hurt that he didn't know or care.

"I think that's just who he is, it's not that he doesn't care how you feel" Josie said. Woah, did I speak aloud? "So you and Ashton aren't real then?"

"No, not really, it was Ashton's idea; he's got this whole plan to make Luke jealous. He knows him really well so he must know quite well what gets to him." I sort of mumbled, not really wanting to talk about it because I still aren't one hundred percent sure about the plan.

"Jealousy? That's pretty harsh" Josie said. "Are you sure you want to go through with it?"

"I don't know, like before Ashton suggested it, I didn't even realise my own feelings, I guess the idea of wanting him is my perfect idea. And it's true every time I see him and Hope I have this sicky feeling in me and I get really angry with them" I sighed. "Like I wish I didn't feel this way"