Twenty One - "One of my problems"

-Erin-

I bit my finger nails just thinking about that photo. I hated it. It made me so jealous.

"Erin..?" Luke said quietly. I had kind of forgotten he was in the room.

"Sorry..I'm just..I just wish that he hadn't" I admitted shyly.

"It's not a big deal" Luke said. "I mean you've been cheating on Ashton for weeks"

"Thanks Luke" I rolled my eyes. "That makes me feel better"

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I'm trying to make you feel better" He said taking my hand. He looked straight into my eyes.

"I know, I just can't believe that Ashton would do that" I bit my lip looking away.

I thought he liked me?

Does he even know about it?

Why are you so jealous Erin?

"Why does it bother you so much?" He said sitting down on my bed looking at his hands. "I mean like I know you're dating but I never figured it was that serious..."

Yeah why does it bother you?

It shouldn't

But it does, so much.

"It doesn't" I lied. "You're right"

"Hmm" He said not looking up.

"Come on" I said trying to change my tone of voice. "We've been up here for an hour lets go and find the others" I walked over to the door but Sophia opened it first and stood in the entrance.

"Erin...Luke..?" Sophia came into the room quietly.

"What?" Luke said not looking at her.

"Just wondering where you were" She said. "None of us can find Ashton, he left after you two came back this afternoon"

None of us spoke, we all looked down.

"Recovering well from last night?" She said cautiously.

"Well no-"

"What happened?" I asked interrupting Luke.

"You all seemed to have fun with each other. As in the three of you" She looked down at her hands.

"Sorry what?" Luke said.

"The three of you were all kissing and you were together and then you came back here and played strip poker although I don't think you played it very fairly and then you passed out and Michael and I lifted you all into bed" She said quite obviously.

"This is so embarrassing" I said putting my hands on my head.

"The one direction boys thought you were amazing, Erin" She said smiling.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah Harry especially, couldn't keep his hands off you" She said winking at me. "Like literally"

"I ca-"

"He shouldn't be doing that" Luke coughed standing next to me. "He doesn't know you well enough"

"Okay Luke" I rolled my eyes. Sophia laughed."Sophia you know when you said we were all kissing does that include Luke and Ashton kissing?"

"Maybe a little" She said and Luke's eyes widened, Sophia and I both started to laugh.

--

"Ashton where are you?" I shouted walking down the street near our hotel.

"Ashton!" Josie called following behind me.

"Where could he be?" I asked her. "He's not replying to messages he's not calling us he just left without saying anything"

"I don't know but were going to find him" She said surely.

"I hope so" I said turning around to start calling again.

"So he just left?" I said.

"You came in and he followed like a minute later, he was um..crying..and he saw me and ran out again. I ran after him but he was too fast for me and I lost him"

"I feel so bad" I said. "Where would he go? He doesn't know any where here"

"I know, he doesn't know anybody either"

"Yeah" I said turning around to start looking for him again. Josie said nothing but I could tell she wasn't moving.

"Michael asked me out" Josie said quickly. I faced her but she was looking away.

"What?" I said grinning.

"You heard me" She blushed trying not to look directly at me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"When?" I said giving her a hug.

"This morning, we're going out on Friday" She smiled.

"Are you happy?"

"So happy" She couldn't stop smiling now.

"Good, you two will be so good together, can't wait to see Michael and tell him finally!" I laughed.

"I feel a bit bad for Calum" Josie said.

"Why?"

"Well I have Michael, and erm you..have Luke and Ash-"

"I get it. God that sounds awful, I'm leading them both on. That's not what I wanted"

"You just have to make a decision" She said as if it were easy.

I laughed. "I wish it were that simple"

"But you know it has to happen" She warned. "Otherwise you could break them both"

"I know"

"Do you have any idea? Who.. you would choose?"

"No idea. There are phases where I clearly like one more than the other but then I'll spend more time with the other and it swaps around. I like Luke so so much now but I saw Ashton with another girl and it drove me crazy which proves I'm not over him" I shook my head.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"It's from Ashton" I said.

"What? What does it say?

"Erin we need to talk, I don't want to be with you anymore...'" I read out the text and froze. "I guess this solves one of my problems" I said finally.

**sorry this took so long to update! And it's short. Did anybody watch 1dday? I watched all of it!! it was amazing!! I've had midnight memories on repeat and I love you and I. :) thanks for reading!
Anabellefreedom**