in love with a werewolf ~ chapter 6

well here ya go! so sorry for the long wait. i know were douche bags,.

:) Comment/Rate/Fan?

Chapter 6

-Keri-

I was sitting at home on my bed and my mind wandered to Amanda. She looked so upset and confused, I knew she was trying to hide it with smiles. But I could see past it, she had this distant look in her eyes. I wanted to ask her what was wrong but I couldn’t build up the courage to. So I just kept looking at her to make sure she was ok. I wanted to call her but knowing the place she lived in her phone was always off or on silent so I knew she wouldn’t pick up. Maybe I should call the cops to go check on her or something, I mean they could help her situation… right? Im pretty sure its illegal to kick your kid out onto the streets.. I just really wanted to make sure she was ok, I was pacing back and forth across my room when I picked up my phone and dialed Amanda’s number… one… two…three… four… five…six… come on Amanda answer!! “Hello?” I heard Amanda ask cautiously. “Amanda? How are you? Are you ok? Is anything wrong?” I let it all tumble out of my mouth. “Keri im fine I promise you have nothing to worry about.” she said and I could hear the smile on her face. “Ok but I want you to lock your door and the windows and turn off the lights and please stay safe. I know what kind of neighborhood you live in, and I’ve been having a bad feeling lately.” I pleaded with her. “I plan on staying safe.” she said making me feel slightly better.

“and I have to go now Keri I will talk to you tomorrow.” she said.

“Ok bye Amanda I will deffinatly see you tomorrow.” I heard the phone line cut off, and I hoped to god she was right.

-Bailey-

“Ew!!! Dom, Jay not on the couch where I can see you!!!” I yelled and covered my eyes as I walked in on Dom and Jay shirtless and making out on the couch, that’s just gross. Dom sighed and pulled Jay in for one more long kiss and I went up and slapped them both on the back of their heads. “I SAID NO!” I yelled as I went up stairs. I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up and with a huff sat down on my bed. It was a number I didn’t recognize.

“hello..?” I asked hesitantly.

“is this Bailey Atkinson?” the voice asked emotionlessly.

“yes. Whos this?” I was super confused and kind of creeped out.

“I sorry but I have some bad news. Amanda Turner has been shot and before she went into surgery she asked for you. You’re the only contact we have for her at the moment. Shes at General Regence Hospital.” the voice sounded far away, and she went numb as she dropped her phone.

After she got a grip on herself she ran downstairs crying.

“jay!” I yelled as I walked downstairs. He walked around the corner, and saw my face. He ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders. “Bailey what’s wrong!!” I let my head fall on his chest “the hospital called me and told me that Amanda was shot…” I stood there and whispered the words I never thought I would say. I felt my brother pull me into a big hug and I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder, even Jay joined the hug. After a 15 min hug I finally let go, my eyes red from all the crying. “ I think im going to go to the hospital now…thanks a lot for the hug” I said and I headed to the stairs. “anytime” they both replied at the same time and they looked at each other and smiled and held hands their fingers interlocking. I let them be and ran up to my room and opened my window to hear a wolf howl in the distance and I knew it was the same wolf I kept seeing that day on the way to school, it had to be. My mind wandered to Amanda while I grabbed my phone and my purse, and heading downstairs and out to my car.