in love with a werewolf ~ chapter 2

okay we finally posted! sorry if this chapter sucks, we were really busy all week and didnt have much time to write :/ 

comment, vote become a fan!

Chapter 2 

-Bailey

BEEP!

 Oh my god! Again with this damn alarm clock!! Ugh. I pulled myself out of bed and quickly took a shower and got ready for school. I had put on a pair of my favorite dark purple skinny jeans, with a white tank top that hugged my curves, and put my hair in a high messy ponytail with my bangs down. I went to grab my keys, but I couldn't find them. "shit!" I muttered. "Dom!" I ran down stairs to find him about to leave. "I cant find my keys can I get a ride with you?" he laughed "you lost them again? Anyways yeah you can ride with me but I cant take you home." I swore to myself. "I can get a ride from Keri." I said as I got into his Rolls Royce Phantom. Flashy I know. On the way to school I swore I kept seeing the same wolf over and over again on the side of the road behind trees watching me. Were there even wolves in Sheridan, Wyoming? I asked Dom but said he never saw it. I got to school(Birch Wood High) in a very dazed state and swore I saw that wolf again behind a tree.. Watching me. It didn't seem right cause I couldn't sense it.. Oh yea I have this special connection with animals, but not with this wolf. I was frustrated about it. I could sense most animals feelings, like if a bird just watched its fledgling fall from a tree and die I can sense it. Anyways when I got to school I found Keri at our usual spot for the morning assembly, close to the door. We went and sat down and waited for our principal to come make his boring speech then send us of to class, but today we had a new student I think his name was Seth or something close to that. Anyways he had brown hair kind of in a scene way deep eyes ,I swore I had seen those mesmerizing eyes somewhere before, he was about 6'2 could be some muscle on his body but I was to far away to tell. Keri leaned over and whispered " hot!" but I barely heard her. Mr. Olson sent us off to class, after introducing the new kid and reading the morning announcements."hey Keri I'll catch up with you later I'm going to introduce myself to the new kid" I winked as I walked away from Keri. She gave me a knowing smirk in response, and walked off. I walked up when Mr. Olson was giving him his schedule."ah Bailey" he greeted me with a warm smile. "Miss Atkinson would you be so kind to show Mr. Convel to his classes please." he gave me the look that said if you don't I will kill you. I glared at him and smiled at Seth. "Sure come on" he looked at me with a curious glint in his eye. I walked away knowing he would follow me. "so where did you move here from" I asked once we started walking to his first class, he had handed me his schedule so I could see where to take him. He looked at me with a guarded look in his eyes "I moved here from Washington" he said in a tone that said he didn't want to elaborate anymore on the subject."oh, okay." we walked together in silence for a few more minutes before we reached the science room."this is the science room, it looks like we have this class together." he only nodded in response. What's up with this guy? Do I smell or something? I have only been trying to make friends with him and he's just blown me off. Huh maybe hes just shy or something. We walked into the room and I got a few glares from the more slutty girls that were probably jealous that I had a chance to talk to the new guy before them. I saw one of my good friends Trevor sitting in the back row, smiling at me and motioning for me to sit by him. I hurried over to him and hugged him in his seat before I sat down. Seth, on the other hand, was still standing in the front of the classroom talking to the teacher. The teacher faced the class and started to introduce the class to Seth "It seems we have a new student today, Seth Convel. Go ahead and take a seat." Seth walked back to the back row and sat a few seats away from me and Trevor. "what's up bai bai?" bai bai is a nickname Trevor gave me when we were like seven. Me Trevor and Keri had been bff's since pre school. "ugh you know I hate that nickname Trev." he started to respond but a glare from the teacher silenced us. " okay students take out your textbooks and read pages 391 through 412." I took out my textbook and began reading when I felt like someone was watching me. I looked next to me at Trevor, but he was busy texting, Keri probably. I looked over at Seth and I think I saw him move or something but he was perfectly still reading his textbook like everyone else. Huh. He is really hot now that I had a chance to study his face. He might even be the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Suddenly he looked up and his deep brownish green eyes locked with mine and I couldn't look away. It looked like he couldn't look away from my green ones either. Then his gaze suddenly turned into a glare. "what are you looking at?" he hissed. "nothing." I turned back to my textbook shocked. Wow what crawled up his ass and bit him? Oh my what am I thinking I just met this guy and I barley know him and I don't like him to much either. I looked back at Trevor who seemed to not notice me and Seth's brief conversation. Oh and I still need a ride home. "hey! Trev" I nudged him. "eh?" he looked up at me. "I need a ride home from school. Dom had to drive me today and he has something going on today so he cant drive me home." he put his phone back in his pocket, "sure. Did you wanna hang out today? We could tell Keri to meet us at your place." I smiled. "sure sounds good." I said.

The rest of class was pretty uneventful, and I had 3rd period with Seth, but I just ignored him and sat with Amanda and Keri. Amanda is our other friend, but I haven't known her as long as I have known Keri and Trevor. 3rd period past quickly and I made my way to lunch with Amanda and Keri. We met Trevor, Dom and jay there at our usual table. I got an apple. I wasn't too hungry. Even though dom, and jay are both gay, they aren't a couple, but I know Dom likes jay ;) anyways we all ate and talked, and we asked Keri if she could come over tonight, but sadly she had to baby-sit her little brother. After lunch I went history, then I had art with seth. I still ignored him, and he ignored me. Sad enough I had gym today which mean, yup more Seth. I wasn't to happy about it, because it seems like he really doesn't like me even though I've been nothing but nice to him. I got in to the locker room and Keri came up behind me and poked my sides knowing how ticklish I am. I squeaked no not screamed, squeaked, "Keri you bitch you know I don't like that!" I yelled at her. " oh come on it was funny and you cant be that mad at me" she gave me the puppy dog look after she stopped laughing at me. I just glared at her and went back to changing I put on a baggy but not to baggy neon green shirt and contemplated on tight short shorts or putting black sweats (not the baggy sweats. The soccer sweats.) on to hide my legs, because I get lustful creeper stares from every guy in the gym. But I wanted Seth to regret being an ass to me, but I also didn't want to take the chance and so I put my seats on over my shorts and walked into the gym. Our teacher was sick so we had a free day so Keri, Amanda, Trevor, Dom, Jayden and I went outside to play soccer which I always own at. It was girls against guys. Oh they were so going down. We started the game and I had the ball, I was vaguely aware of Seth sitting on the bleachers with a bunch of slutty cheerleaders hanging off of him. I passed the ball to Amanda, who passed it to Keri, who passed it back to me, who scored. The game went on like that, except for when Trevor would score, he's the other good player besides me. Dom and jayden suck. Badly. By the end of the game, girls had won by 2 goals. And my sweats had gotten so muddy that I just took them off. Oh my god I really have to pee. "hey guys ill be right back!" I yelled over my shoulder as I walked to the bathrooms on the far side of the field. As I was walking I noticed how deserted it was over here. Hmmm this is weird. Just as I was walking up to the bathroom I saw Kevin leaning against the wall next to the door. Remember Kevin? My creeper ex boyfriend? Yeah well he was here. Right in front of me and im guessing he wasn't here for a "friendly" visit. "what the hell do you want Kevin?" I snapped. "I just wanted to see my favorite girl" he said moving closer to me. "I am NOT your girl, jackass." he moved right up close to me, and before I could stop him he grabbed my wrist, and said "oh yes you are!" then his mouth was smashing down on mine. Fucking ew! He tastes like pickles. He pushed his tongue down my throat, meanwhile I was thrashing around trying to get him off. He just pinned me against the wall and moved one of his hands to my thighs. Oh shit I am not about to be raped, or groped by this asshole. No way. I tried to fight back more, but he just smashed my head against the wall, and kept his mouth on mine. I shut my eyes, but I still saw stars. I tried to knee him in his happy sack, but It just pissed him off more, and Just when I thought he was gonna slam me into the wall again, I felt his mouth leave mine, and his body was no longer pressed up against me. I looked up to see Seth throwing Kevin to the ground, and Kevin got up and faced him, ready to attack For a minute I was scared for Seth, because even though he was taller than Kevin, and had the same amount of muscle, I knew Kevin kept a knife or some type of weapon on him at all times. "get out of here" Seth hissed at Kevin menacingly. "and why would I do that?" Kevin retorted, still ready to attack. I was still leaning against the wall. Seth literally snarled the words "im warning you" with that Kevin pulled a knife and ran at Seth, but just when he was about to cut him, Seth dodged and kicked punched him in the face. I swear I heard a cracking noise. Kevin looked up horrified, before backing slowly away, then booking it across the field and to where ever it was he came from. I hadn't noticed that I was still leaning on the wall until Seth gently grabbed my arm and shook me. "are you okay?" he looked pissed. "yeah im fine." I shook his hand off and tried to stand upright but I was still slightly dizzy from getting my head slammed into a wall that I stumbled into Seth. He had a musky smell. Huh ive never smelled that kind of cologne before... He caught me by the shoulders and steadied me. "thanks." he studied me carefully. "are you sure your okay this time?" "I think so, and thanks for helping me." "yeah whatever I have to go." okay what the hell? He's going all cranky on me again? "fine, bye" I turned and started to walk away but not before I noticed him checking out my ass. Pfft I knew he couldn't resist me. So I walked away back towards the gym shaking my hips as I walk knowing he was watching me, smiling to myself.