in love with a werewolf ~ chapter 3

Chapter 3 

-Seth-

 After I saved Bailey, I walked home because why drive when you can run? I felt bad for breaking my promise to myself. I promised I would never get close to a girl again after the last one. I'm not saying I'm gay or anything, remember I'm a man I have urges for girls not guys. I just wish that I could be normal. Then maybe I can be with her, she's so beautiful with her long obsidian hair, and her sparkling grey green eyes, I couldn't imagine anything hurting her. And there was something about her, her spirit maybe? That draws me to her. And I just CANT risk that. Maybe if I learn to control myself better than we can just be friends... no! I cant let myself. I slowed to a walk when I neared my house on the far side of town, where there were mostly trees and woods. I walked up the front steps to my mansion, cheah I have a lot of money left to me from my long dead parents. Why not use it? I wonder if Bailey made it home okay... no I remember over hearing that she was having that Trevor kid going home with her. She should be fine. I really need to stop thinking about her. I walked into the house, and walked into the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and walked out back to my backyard. I spent most of my time outside. I loved the feeling of the wind through my hair, and the cool breeze that is always blowing. As I looked out over my 30 acre yard, I couldn't even see all of it because half of it was woods, I decided to go for a run. Even though I walked home from school I still felt restless. Pulling my shirt off as I ran towards the edge of my porch, exploding into my true self as I leaped off and raced into the forest, with my paws beating against the ground, and my large body gracefully weaving around trees and bushes. All of the sudden a movement in the corner of my eye made me stop and spin. SQUIRREL!! Oh wait it was just a leaf. With that I sped happy to feel the wind in my fur once more.

-Bailey-

"Trevor your such a dipshit!" I yelled playfully while laughing hysterically at him while we were driving back to my house after school. He was tickling my sides while I was driving, which is TOTALLY DANGEROUS! But I somehow managed to magically swerve around the cars and people I almost ran over, and not get pulled over in the process. "okay fine I'll stop but only because I don't want to die!" I smiled at him and turned on the radio. When we got to my house, we decided to have a dance battle on DDR. I beat Trevor because I'm just that amazing. Not that I'm conceded or anything. "Are you going with me and Keri to the fair tomorrow?" I asked while we were laying on the couch. He was sitting and I was laying with my head in his lap. "heck yes! I LOVE the fair!" the way he said it he sounded like he was a little girl. We both busted out laughing at the same time. "Trev I seriously think Dom and Jay act more manly than you most of the time." he gave me a mock hurt look. "ah! Take that back!" I just grinned evilly and rolled out of his lap. "Mwuahaha! Got to catch me first!" I started to run for the stairs when Trevor tackled me from behind. And let me tell you, he was on the football team and he wasn't going easy on me because I was a girl. "EGH! GET OFF FAT ASS!" I screamed when Trevor sat on my back. "nope! Now take it back!" he said. "Never!" I yelled playfully. "fine then I guess I will have to tickle it out of you..." he started to tickle my sides until I though I was gonna pee myself. "Okay! Okay! I take it back just get off!" he jumped up and helped me up. He looked at the clock "oh shit its 9 already. I got to go." I hugged him "Kay bye Trev" "bye Bai Bai ill see you at school" Trevor lived about five minutes away so it was a short walk for him. And I know it seems like we act like boyfriend and girlfriend but were not, were just best friends. After he was gone I went up to my room and did my homework and got ready for bed. At about 11 I heard Dom get home. Oh and our parents are on their second honeymoon on a cruise in Alaska. So they are gonna be gone for a while. I got up and walked into the hallway where Dom was walking to his room. "where were you all day?" I asked him. He turned around "oh I was with Jay, and we were, um.. Hanging out." he said awkwardly. Hmm.. He's not telling me something. "what else did you do?" I asked him. He avoided my eyes when he said" uhm nothing?" I stared at him " uh huh sure. But whatever. I'm going to bed ill see you in the morning." he looked relieved "Kay night Bai." I walked back to my room. I changed into a pair of cookie monster boxers and a grey tank top and literally jumped in bed. I was still hyper from hanging with Trev, I couldn't sleep so I let my mind drift off to thinking about Seth. There was something about that kid that I couldn't put my finger on. It annoyed me and excited me at the same damn time. I got tired after about an hour of Seth related thoughts and just crashed for the night.