in love with a werewolf ~ chapter 1

In love with a Werewolf? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 1

-Bailey-

Beep! Beep!

"ugh" I rolled over and threw a shoe that was laying by my bed at the alarm clock. I walked to my bathroom in my black tank top and boxers. When I looked in the mirror my perfect pale skin and large bright green eyes, with flecks of grey looked back at me. I had long thick black hair, that I had cut in kind of a scene way. Yeah, I guess you can call me scene. I had my nose pierced. Along with my snakebites. I knew I was beautiful but I never really though much about it. Hmm some things about me are: im a junior and im 17. I have an older brother named Dominic. I always call him Dom though. Hes a senior, and 18 and scene like me, he's 6'0, skinny, not really muscular, and I know a lot of girls think he's hot. But he's really sweet though. Sides he's gay anyways so they have no chance with him. My family was rich but I didn't want to brag about it... never thought it was important. We live in a rather large house, three floors to be exact. Back to me, as I looked in the mirror I look over myself I was 5'8, skinny, but not a twig, I could beat someone up if I needed to, and I had a really nice figure. And I had medium sized boobs (36C). I put some black eyeliner on around my eyes, and some dark grey eye shadow. I didn't need cover-up or mascara because I have naturally good skin and thick lashes. I straightened my hair and poofed up my bangs. I walked out of the bathroom to my room on a nice Saturday morning. My room was dark, the walls were dark purple, I have a queen bed in the corner silk black sheets, the doors in my room go to a balcony with black curtains, I also had posters covering almost all of my walls. I walked into my closet and looked around at all my clothes. I slid on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, with a grey tank top. I put a dark purple vest on over it. I but on my purple and white checkered vans, and walked back into my room. *buzz* I looked at my iPhone and opened a txt from my ex boyfriend Kevin.

Kevin: hey baby

Me: fuck off I told you to leave me alone

Kevin: don't be like that...

Me: I will be like that... now leave me alone

Kevin: Oh come on babe I know you want me ;)

Me: no! I really don't! so leave me alone before I call the cops!

I always used that because he knows I will and I have before. I walked out of my room to look for Dom , because me and him are close unlike usual siblings who always fight. I walked down the stairs I got to the middle and was pounced on by Dom. We both tumbled down the stairs laughing our asses off. We hit the bottom and I asked "why the hell did you do that Dom!!" he sat their crying cause he was laughing so hard " I...couldn't... miss the... chance!!!..." he said while gasping for air. "your such a dork Dom." I laughed as I got up and walked to the kitchen leaving Dom on the floor. I made myself some toast and jumped on the couch and watched sponge bob, cause who doesn't like sponge bob I giggle to myself. I ate my toast and got really bored so I got up and called my best friend, Keri. Keri was scene like me, and she was pretty too. She had long black hair, with red and blue streaks in it, and blue- grey eyes. We had been besties since kindergarten when she was the only one who didn't laugh at me when I got a crayon stuck up my nose.

Keri: "hey bitch! What's up?"

Me: "Hey Slut! Nothing much." I laughed

Keri: "well...so what's up hoe?"

Me: "I am so bored u need to get your skinny little ass over here and keep me company."

Keri: " okay! I will b there in like five!"

Me: "okay... cant wait to see you babe."

No I am not a lesbian, I just love my friends. I waited for Keri and in exactly five the doorbell rung then loud knocking then Keri yelling at me to open the door. I got up and opened the door only to me tackled by Keri. "hey get off you fatty" I joked lightly with her, she put her and over her heart and gasped " I am not fat!".... " oh you are so over dramatic you know I was kidding." We sat there and laughed for a bit then decided to got swim. I disagreed because I don't tan. Ever. No matter how hard I try. "oh come on it's not going to kill u" she said as she pulled me outside " no but I just might kill you!" I said trying to free myself from her iron grip. She finally got me outside and in the pool. I didn't like it but we were out there from about noon to midnight just swimming, laughing, and hanging out. "I am freezing cold!!!" I complained trying to get warm. Keri agreed to we ran inside and got in the shower together, bating suits on, we just wanted to get warm. Once we were done and Keri had left, I got ready for bed and laid there thinking about what was gonna happen at school tomorrow. I don't know what but I have a feeling that something is gonna happen tomorrow, and with that thought still in my head, I drifted off to sleep.