in love with a werewolf [EXTRA: doms pov]

waqrning; may not be edited

comment, rate, vote, fann!

:) rissa&steph

Chapter 4 -Dominic-

I was as Jay's house sitting on his couch waiting for him to get back. I look outside trying to guess the time... maybe around 5 ish? My mind drifted to Seth, I

knew he wasn't gay by the way he look at Bai Bai, but he was so damn hot. I can honestly say I didn't like it, sometimes it would be like an animal looking at his

prey. But to me it seems like the don't want to be near each other at all. My thoughts were interrupted when Jay jumped on my lap from behind... he was also

shirtless. I screamed like a little girl and almost threw him off me. As I'm hyperventilating Jay is laughing his ass off. "Why the hell did you do that!?" I yelled once I caught my breath, " I thought you knew I was going to" Jay said while laughing... still. I got a sudden idea and acted before I thought it through. I leaned forward off the couch with Jay and landed on the ground with him under me. I looked down at him and to be honest he look really hot like that. I leaned down so our faces were very close "You know I don't like it when you do that", I said In a whisper. Jay looked at me a blushed lightly " I don't care it's still funny..." I just sighed and brushed lips against his and got up. " I think we should bake cookies for the needy ^_^" I said as Jay got up very confused. "Dom...? why should we?" He asked slowly thinking something over. I walked over to him, grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen and replied, "because I really want to do something nice for them, so I thought cookies!!!!". We made so many cookies and drove them over to a soup kitchen. They were really happy and thankful for them. When we got back I so it was about 10:30 ish and had to leave to get home by 11. I quickly said goodbye to Jay and kissed his cheek and ran off to the car to speedily drive home.

in love with a werewolf (ON HOLD INDEFINANTLEY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें