1.3

Warning; I had 2 hours of sleep last night and my imagination went crazy so read at your own risk. Naughty scenes! If you ain't mature enough don't read lol but it's not so graphic.
"Oh but you are." He sniffled a laugh. I don't see why this was so funny to him.
"Okay whatever." I crossed my arms and released a few coughs, since the smoke was still in my system. Woah first time I ever smoked; yay. Who would of thought it would of been with Michael Clifford, right?
"Next step is some cannabis" he spoke up after a while and smirked.
"No. That's a no."
"Trust me it's better than cigarettes."
"I'm tired. Can we or I go home." I crossed my arms.
"I mean you can. I'm staying." He went Into the tiny cabin-like storage. I followed. He walked to a fridge and took out a beer. What the ?
"Why do you have a fridge with beer in it here ?" My face scrunched up in confusion. "Why the heck do you know this place so well?" He sat on the dusty couch. 
"I told you, I've spent a lot of time here and I've told you why." He took a sip from his beer. He offered it to me and I walked over, taking it from his hands.
"You're a mystery Michael Clifford." I laughed and I smelt the beer.
I took a quick sip and gagged at the taste. I still was t used to it after that one night but I forced myself to keep drinking.
"Might as well get your own bottle." Michael laughed and I gave it back to him.
I walked over and got my own.
I sat next to him staring at nothing. When I felt his hand lightly grab my chin and moved my face to look at him. His face was an inch away from mines and I felt his little breaths on my lips. My eyes went from his, which were glued onto my lips,  to his lips and he leaned in. His touch was so gently for a guy like him. You'd think he'd just grab your face with eagerness.
He began to get eager and the kiss got deeper. His hands roamed onto my hips, which I didn't even really feel, and before I knew it; I was on his lap. Legs on either side of him and my arms twirled around his neck, my hands plying with his baby hairs on his neck. His hands squished themselves into my back Jean pockets, pushing me down lower, and I brought my hips back up. He grunted making me do it again. I felt like he liked it. It made me want to keep doing; I liked the feeling. He kissed down My neck and behind my ear. His hands left my back pockets and I felt his hands move near my private area. He placed them on top while we still kept kissing, slightly moving his fingers along, making me moan. The temptation was seriously killing me. I felt moist and I wanted him to.. Touch me. I pushed myself onto him even more, if it was even possible. I don't know what came over me but my hands began fiddling with his belt and his zipper. My lips moved onto his neck as well and his hips hovered so he'd be able to pull down his jeans. My lips worked on his neck, leaving marks and then they moved back to his lips.
"Wait Michael." I gasped and I tried controlling my breaths. "To have uh, s-s" I cut myself off not being able to say it.
"It's okay." He smirked and flipped us over. He laid me on the couch and his hands fiddled on my button and zipper.
"I do you a favor and you do me one? Deal?" He grinned over me. I nodded eagerly and his head went down on me. My breath quickened and I grasped on whatever I could get my hands on. One hand held tightly to a pillow near me and the other on his hair. I couldn't control myself. I pushed him down as he went deeper and his tongue swirled around. I was moaning, groaning, breathing heavy, the feeling was amazing though. I felt myself reach my climax and he came up.
"Did you like that, baby?" His fingers finished me off entirely. I nodded eagerly, still out of it and my eyes shut closed.
"Your turn. "  he smirked.
I took my last breath and sat up. I bent over.
"I'll guide you." He cooed. I nodded and unzipped his pants with the bulge hiding under.

HAHA I feel evil when o get no sleep and I felt like writing this lol. So finishing this day on the next chapter lol. I know it's been a billion chapters all on one day but YOLO.
Have a great day. Love you. I hope you liked it. The chapter I mean. And I mean I guess you can comment and vote too 😈 byeeee -m xx