Chapter 3 (Hermione)

McGonagall led the pair to a portion of the school that they had never seen. At the end of the hall was a portrait of Dumbledore.

"Professor Dumbledore!" Hermione exclaimed.

Draco nodded at the past headmaster, and McGonagall gave the password, "Anti-venom. Inside there are three doors. One leads to Mr. Malfoy's room, one leads to Miss. Granger's room, and the third leads to Emily's room. There are doors leading to Emily's room in each of your bedrooms. Good night."

With that said, McGonagall left them to discover the dorm for themselves. Hermione went straight for the center door with Emily still held in her arms, "Aren't you going to open the door for me, Malfoy?"

Draco slowly followed, and opened the door so that Hermione could walk in and place the child in its bed. When Hermione turned around, Draco was leaning in the doorway.

"We should take turns taking care of her. I'm not tired yet, so I'll stay up with her for a bit," Draco said.

"Thanks," Hermione yawned. "But you should try to get some sleep too."

"I will, later. Go to bed Granger."

Hermione nodded, and went to the door on the left. It opened to a green and silver bedroom, "I'm guessing this is yours."

Draco smiled as Hermione went across the room to the other door where a red and gold bedroom awaited her. Hermione quickly changed into pajamas, and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. A few hours later, she woke to Draco shaking her awake.

"Come on, Hermione. I want to get some sleep tonight too," he yelled exasperated.

"Huh?" Hermione sighed waking.

"I've been up half the night with Emily. It's your turn."

Hermione blinked the sleep out of her eyes and remembered where she was and what Draco was saying, "All right, I'm getting up."

As she climbed out of her nice warm bed, Hermione became very aware of the fact Draco was shirtless, and she became even more aware when she stumbled, and he caught her with her hands firmly placed on his bare, muscled chest. Shaking her head, Hermione righted herself and went to Emily.

"Bottles are always full," Draco told her as he went to his room. "The House Elves must keep them filled to help us out."

Hermione nodded, and Emily began to wail. Fully awake, Hermione picked up the child, and began feeding her.

"That's not what she wants," Draco added before closing his door.

Listening to Draco's instruction, Hermione began attempting to find what the little one needed. If she wasn't hungry, then maybe she needed a diper change. That thought proved correct as an oder began permeating the room.

"Darn him, leaving this for me," Hermione sighed and started cleaning Emily up.