Chapter 10 (Draco)

Draco didn't want to let his boy go. Not long after Ellie appeared, the doctor returned, and was amazed to find that David was able to breathe on his own thanks to Hermione's spells. He said David could leave at the end of the week. Both parents were extremely relieved to know that, but all too soon, Hermione and Draco had to leave.

"Before you leave, I have a question for Hermione," Ellie said.

Hermione smiled, "Ask away."

"Are you Hermione as in Harry Potter's friend?"

"How do you know that?"

Ellie pulled out her wand, "I'm a witch myself, Miss. Granger. I wasn't sure at first, but as I payed attention to your conversations with Draco, I guessed the truth."

"Well then, I guess it'll be no shock in ten years when he gets his letter I suppose," Hermione replied. "We really must get back to Hogwarts."

Ellie nodded, and the Hogwarts quartet (that sounds like a band, lol) left her. Once they were back, and Draco, Hermione, and Emily were in their common room, Draco broke out in tears.

"My boy, my poor little boy. I hope that asshole suffers. To harm a child..." Draco sobbed.

Hermione placed Em in her crib, and hugged Draco whispering, "He'll be fine, Draco. The spells I used will heal him slowly so as not to raise suspicion, but he will survive. I promise."

"It still should never have happened," Draco responded.

"And it won't happen ever again. I think she learned her lesson with that jerk."

Draco nodded slowly, "We'll see, but if it ever happens again, I'm taking him back no matter what."

"I don't blame you. Now, let's talk about something happier, like what will we name her when she's born," Hermione rubbed her still flat stomach.

"Why are you so sure it's a girl?"

"Did you learn nothing in that week long healing class Madame Pomfrey made us go through?"

"Ovuleto? I thought she said you couldn't use that one till a month after possible conception?"

"No the one you have to wait a month for was, Ovulera, and it doesn't tell the sex. Then there's, Gendera which is used after five months and tells the sex."

"How do you remember all that?"

"It's just who I am, so now, about names. I was thinking Amber or Rose."

"Hmm, well I like Athena or Persephone."

"What if we mix the names. Amber Athena for this little girl, and if we ever have another daughter, she can be Persephone Rose?"

"I like that, Hermione. I really like that."

Hermione smiled, "We had best get to dinner, I'm famished."

Draco chuckled and grabbed Emily before heading off to dinner with his girls.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, so again it's short, but I can't come up with more Draco yet.