Chapter one

"Uhm, Niall, I have to talk to you. Do you have time?" Harry asked, talking quickly and stumbling over the words.

"Uh, yeah..." He answered as he was still in shock that he actually was talking to Harry. Harry had disappeared after he got out of hospital, and Niall hadn't seen or heard anythng from the Chesire lad.

"You know Louis? Well, of course he does Harry, you stupid shit. About him..." Harry trailed off. He didn't say anything, and Niall bit his lip, confused. Did Harry just talk to himself? He wondered.

"I know where he is..." Niall literally choked on just air, and dropped his phone. Louis? Did Harry know where Louis was?! He quickly picked up his phone again, and put it to his ear.

"Harry, if you're fucking with me now, I swear to God I'll end ya!" Niall's accent had gotten thicker during three years. Not that it was a problem, but he was starting to notice it.

"I'm not, I swear! I know where he is, I can show you!" Harry said, a bit too loud, and it sounded like he was eager.

"Okay, but where are you? I haven't seen you in bloody ages!" Niall got up with the little strength he had, and began walking home. As he hadn't eaten all day his stomach was grumbling and the lack of energy made him feel light-headed.

"Uhm, I'll meet you at yours, when do you have time?" Harry asked and Niall heard the sound of fiddling with paper. Suddenly his vision went black, and he stopped and swayed for a short second.

"I- uh, woah.." Niall mumbled, and closed his eyes.

"Niall, are you okay?" Harry asked, sounding worried. Niall shook his head as to shake the dizziness away, before he began moving again.

"Yeah yeah, 'm just tired. Anyway, it's not like I have a job so I'm free anytime." He walked past by a group teenage druggies, earned a few looks and walked past. It was getting darker, and Niall figured that he didn't want to be in a forest, in the dark all alone.

"Okay, tomorrow? I'll pick you up!!" Harry cried, he was talking really fast and barely pronounced the words properly.

"Yeah, okay, is one pm alright?" He fished out his key and unlocked the door. He hung his jacket in the closet and kicked off his shoes, before he wandered into the living room and plopped down in the couch.

"Yeah, okay. But I have to go now, bye Niall!" Niall didn't even get to answer before Harry hung up and the last thing he heard was "there, please don't sh-".

Niall sat completely still for a while, trying to figure out what Harry just said. "Don't sh-" was he saying don't shoot? What? Why would he say that? Was this a trap!?

Niall decided it was best to not to worry about it, he was going to see Louis tomorrow! Finally, after three long, painful years he's going to see Louis again! He couldn't wait! Perhaps he could finally confess his feelings and if he was extremely lucky; Louis felt the same way!

"Don't get your hopes up, Niall," he said to himself and got up from the couch. He walked into his bedroom and quickly got it of his clothes before he jumped into bed.

"You haven't eaten all day," a voice in his head told him, but he completely ignored it as he shut his eyes.

"I'll eat tomorrow.." He whispered just before he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Niall woke to the sound of birds twittering and an annoyingly loud ringing noise. He groaned and reached out his hand to find his phone. He blindly searched for it at the night stand before he got a hold of it and brought it to his ear.

"H-Hello?" He croaked and sat up slowly.

"Uh, Niall? N-Niall!" It was Harry. He sounded desperate and much to Niall's dissatisfaction he was shouting.

"Yeah, stop shouting! What is it you want, Harry? It's bloody seven am!" Niall said as he swung is legs over the edge of the bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Uhm, I just- I just wanted to say that I'm coming a bit earlier, I can't come at one pm but I'll be at yours in about two hours." Harry said quickly before he hung up. Niall cocked an eyebrow before he slowly stood up and walked over to his closet.

After picking out his outfit (consisting of grey sweatpants and a plain tshirt) he made himself a simple breakfast. He finished his cereal and put the dishes in the sink before he decided he could watch some TV to pass time.

"Today on Daily News," The news reporter caught Niall's attention and he dropped the remote as he saw an old picture of no other than Louis on the screen.

"Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster was today found in an old house after being missing for three whole years. It was Harry Styles from Chesire who found him. Styles had just been walking through the neighborhood when he saw a boy trying to climb out of the window." Niall's mouth fell agape in pure shock as he saw Harry helping Louis out of the house and the reporter running over to them.

"Louis, Louis! Mr. Tomlinson, can we ask you some questions? Mr. Tomlinson!" The reporter shouted but Harry waved her away. He helped Louis to his car before he quickly drove off.

What? Wasn't he going to talk to the police or something? Niall didn't understand. What was happening? How could Harry find Louis so simply? The police had been searching for months but hadn't found anything from Louis.

Just as he was about to call Harry, the doorbell rang. Niall tilted his head to the left in confusion and walked into the hallway. He opened the door and his breath caught in his throat.

"Harry, Louis?! What are you- how - what?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for this short chapter! I basically pulled this outta my ass for you, so I'm sorry it's so crappy. I hope you liked it anyway, fan/comment/ vote is always appreciated!

Thank you, love y'all xx

-M