Epilogue

*Possible trigger warning*

Louis stared into the mirror. Oh how he hated that reflection. His sharp cheekbones gave him a tired look. He was tired. He was extremely tired. Tired in general. Tired of everything.

He sat down by the toilet and jammed two fingers into his throat. Nothing. Well, not nothing, but no food. Only blood. It wasn't a lot, just a few drops. He sighed. Louis rose from the floor and stared into the mirror again. He rubbed his face, trying to wipe the tired look off his face. He sighed deeply.

Louis went into his bedroom to get dressed. From his closet he picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, Vans and a baby blue button-up. He sighed and decided that it was decent enough. He picked up his keys and wallet and left the house.

He drove to his psychologist appointment in silence.

**

"So, Louis, how have you been the last week?" Dr.Jefferson asked. Louis glared at him. He wasn't going to say anything - as always.

Good boy, you're not saying anything. Keep it that way.

Louis smiled. He liked being praised. Especially by David. David was nice, so very nice. He always helped Louis. After David came, Louis's life had become better. He was alone, he was on a diet and his life was going the way he wanted - it was ending.

"Why won't you talk to me, Louis?" Dr.Jeffers asked, resting his head on his hands. Louis shook his head, not looking at Dr.Jeffers.

Should I say goodbye to him? Okay, but only my alternative way.

Their appointment ended not long after. Louis rose and shook the doctor's hand.

"Goodbye, dearie." Louis grinned and bent down to kiss the doctor's knuckles. "See you in Hell!" He yelled and ran out of the door.

Do you know where we are going now, Louis?

"Yes." Louis smiled. He started his car and exited the parking lot. He turned on the radio and sang along as Green Day begun playing. He sung from the top of his lungs, belting out every line like his life depended on it. It did, in some ways.

He drove towards the coast. As he passed a friendly neighborhood, he saw two men. One of them was
Niall. He stared at their intertwined hands. He stepped on the gas.

"N-No... My Niall..." No, snap out of it. He's not yours, you don't need him. You're going to die anyway.

"You're right. I don't need him. He's nothing to me. I'm going to die." Louis repeated, smiling.

He parked his car in front of his house. As he exited car, he began to sing. He sung Boulevard of Broken Dreams on the top of his lungs. His neighbors stared. Louis waved.

Where are they?

"Cupboard." Get them now. We're leaving.

Louis smiled. He unlocked the entrance door and stepped inside. The entrance hall was tiny with a wardrobe, a mirror and a dresser. He hung his jacket on a hanger in the wardrobe and placed his shoes underneath. They needed to be exactly underneath his jackets, otherwise it was just wrong. It took Louis five minutes to put his shoes away.

**

After swallowing a bottle of pills, David had become impatient with Louis. His voice was gradually rising to a shout, and Louis's head hurt. His stomach hurt. And his chest, too.

"I don't know what kind of pills this is, David..." It doesn't matter Louis. Just swallow them.

Louis nodded. His vision went slightly black as he turned his head quickly. He swallowed the rest of the pills dry and went to his bedroom.

Good night, Louis. See you soon.

Dying felt good. Louis thought so. It was like falling asleep. Slowly, then all at once.

***

Hi guys. So this is the ending. I'm sorry I disappointed. I'm sorry I fucked the story up halfway. And I'm sorry that it's so short and not what you wanted. But this is how it ends. This is how it ended up. Honestly, I'm not a fan of One Direction anymore and I don't ship Nouis anymore, and it has been difficult to update this story. I have also forgotten how I originally wanted this story to end.

I hope you can tolerate this crappy ending. I'm sorry.

I might post a story that I've been working on. It's not fanfiction, but I'm actually kind of proud of it. Not sure if you guys want it though. Leave your thoughts in the comments below?

-M