Chapter four

Louis got the bad news quite late. Niall's plane had crashed, and they weren't sure how many survivors there were. He hadn't been able to fully grasp what had happened, it was like his brain didn't accept it. Louis didn't accept it. Niall had to be alive, he just had to. He couldn't be dead, Louis refused to. Harry didn't know and Louis wasn't sure if he even cared. He never talked about the Irishman, whenever Louis mentioned him Harry refused to talk about it.

"Harry, do you care about Niall?" Louis asked one day. They were watching this stupid talk show that Harry loved, and Louis didn't even know why he put up with watching it; it was horrible.

"Of course," Harry answered with his eyes glued to the screen and Louis wasn't convinced.

"Well, he's possibly dead."

"Oh." was all Harry said. Louis exhaled in annoyance.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Well, in fact you're with me now and Niall is gone, so I don't see why I should care." For the first time that night Harry turned his attention to him.

"You're unbelievable, Harry." Harry shrugged and emptied his beer bottle.

"You still love me." Louis scoffed.

"I'm starting to doubt that." Harry stared wide eyed at him, slowly putting his third beer bottle down.

"Sorry, what?" He asked, sitting up.

"I'm doubting my love for you." Louis repeated straight-forwardly. Hary scoffed and gave him the you're-unbelievable-look.

"You're a jerk, Harry." Louis rose and started walking up the stairs.

"Don't you walk away from me!" Harry shouted and Louis rolled his eyes.

"You're not my boss, Harry."

"No, but I'm your boyfriend and I said don't walk away from me!" Harry was standing at the beginning of the stairs with his arms crossed.

"Don't tell me what to do." Louis stopped and turned around to face the other lad.

"See Harry, this is what I mean! You think you can boss me around and that I only belong to you and can't care about anyone else!"

"Because you can't! You're my boyfriend, not Niall's nor anyone else's!"

"You're such a dick!" Louis screamed. "I'm done with you! We're done!" Harry stared at him with a mixture of shock and anger.

"You're not breaking up with me! You're not leaving!" Harry took a step closer to Louis, who took a step backwards away from him.

"I am breaking up with you! I want you out of my house, now!" Harry smirked and walked closer.

"I'm not leaving." He said calmly.

"Yes, you are," Louis said and his voice sounded way more confident than he felt.

"I'm not leaving and you are not breaking up with me."

"Leave now or I'm calling the police." Louis' hands went to his phone in the pocket of his trousers, and he tried to do it so Harry wouldn't notice.

"You're not." Harry simply answered and he stepped straight into Louis' personal space.

"Damn right I am." He silently typed in 911 on his phone and clicked the 'call' button.

"Harry, I'm breaking up with you and you need to leave my house now."

"I'm not leaving, and you're not breaking up with me." Harry leapt forwards and grabbed a hold of Louis shoulders before he attacked Louis' neck.

"H-Harry, get off!" Louis struggled in the stronger boy's grip, and he felt his heartbeat quickening.