Chapter two

"And then Harry found me, and saved me." Louis finshed, looking sligthly uncomfortable. Niall still couldn't believe his own eyes, Louis Tomlinson aka his long time crush just came home after being missing for three whole years!

"I just...I can't believe you're finally back!" Niall exclaimed, maybe a bit too loud and he quickly shut his mouth. Louis laughed dryly, the laughter never reaching his eyes as it used to.

"Me neither, it's good to be back though." Since when was Louis this bitter? Niall thought. Louis eyes were empty and grey, he faked smiles and laughters and he just seemed annoyed and angry.

"I think I should get going," Harry said and rose from the chair he was sitting on.

"Wait, Harry! Can I come with you?" Louis asked desperately and Niall felt his heart shatter to pieces. Harry looked from Niall to Louis then back to Niall. His face expression said something like 'what about Niall?' but his eyes said something else.

"If it's okay with Niall?" Harry said hesitantly and looked at him. Niall just waved his hand and rose before he began walking to the stairs. He heard Louis sigh almost happily before they left. Niall kept his straight face as to prove to someone that he was brave, but as he entered his bedroom, he collapsed on the bed and broke down crying. Louis didn't even want to be at his house! What had happened? Niall didn't feel like Louis had told the truth when he told about what happened. It didn't make sense. How could he have gotten a tattoo AND a hair cut if he was supervised at all times? It didn't make sense to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall didn't sleep at all that night. He just couldn't, his mind wouldn't let him rest for one second. Louis didn't like him anymore, he probably didn't want to be his friend. What had Niall done? When his alarm rang at six am, he had already showered and eaten breakfast. He unlocked his phone to read a text he had got from Harry.

'Louis is not mad at you, I swear. He's just in shock after what happened, I guess. Just thought I'd let you know. -H' Niall scoffed. Sure, he was in shock.

'But how could he have got a tattoo and a hair cut when he's been supervised all the time?' He quickly typed in the reply befor throwing his phone somewhere, not really wanting to talk to Harry about. He was heartbroken, he admitted, it killed him to watch how much Louis had changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two months since Louis returned. His attitude towards Niall hadn't change, in fact it seemed like he avoided him. Niall was busy reading when Louis came up to him. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared coldly at him.

"What?" Niall looked up and cocked an eyebrow. Louis just rolled his eyes as if Niall had said something incredibly stupid.

"I want you out of my house." Louis said calmly. Niall just looked at him for a second, before he remembered. He still loved in

Louis house!

"What, why?" He asked, heart beat quickening.

"Doesn't matter, I just want you out. You have until tomorrow." Louis was about to walk away when Niall grabbed his shoulder.

"Where am I supposed to live then?" He asked, sadness and hurt filled his eyes. Louis' eyes almost softened by the look of the Irishman, but he quickly shook his head.

"I don't care." He spat and attempted to walk away again. But two strong arms held him back.

"Why are you so fucking bitter?" Niall growled, eyes now filled with anger.

"Not your business." Louis answered smoothly, immediately regretting it.

"What did I ever do to you?! HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG?" Niall shouted, throwing his hands in the air. Louis was about to answer, but Niall shushed him.

"Shut up. You should be grateful. I paid your house bill, telephone bill, electricity bill, took care of your cat, took care of your bloody house! You ungrateful little twat." Niall said, looking like he was about to punch Louis in the face.

Louis felt regret, but be couldn't stop it now. He didn't care about Niall anymore, he was irrelevant.

"That's irrelevant, just get out." He said as he walked away.

"I can't believe I was in love with you, you're just an arrogant piece of shit." He heard Niall say from behind him, and it made his eyes water. Was. Niall had been in love with him, he had messed it up. He bit his lip as he exited the house and walked to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Louis turned up at his house, and parked his car. Niall came out of the door with a medium sized suitcase and a bag. His hair was messy and his eyes red and puffy. He walked down the stairs and headed towards the bus stop on the other side of the road.

"Niall, wait up!" Louis called desperately. He had been thinking; he shouldn't kick out Niall. But Niall didn't stop.

"Niall, you can stay!" He shouted. And then Niall stopped. He turned around slowly, and Louis saw his fists clenching and unclenching.

"Why would I want to stay here?" Niall spat, eyes full of hurt and anger. Louis gulped because why would he? He had treated him like shit for two months for no reason.

"I thought..- I thought you...?" He was cut off by Niall laughing dryly.

"You really think I want to stay here after you kicked me out and after how you've treated me? You're so fucking stupid Louis." Niall turned around and started walking again.

"Fine! I don't want you here either!" He shouted to him and turned around to enter the house.

"Good! See you 'round, clotpole." Was Niall reply. Louis couldn't believe it. He had called him a clotpole!

"What did you just call me?!" He screamed. Wow, he should really calm down.

"Are you deaf as well as dumb?" Niall shouted and Louis could hear the smirk in his voice. Louis inhaled deeply and turned on his heels. He ran after the blonde boy, fuming with anger.

"What did you just say?" He said, trying to get himself together. Niall sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Louis, how much dumber can you get? I called you a clotpole!"

"And why did you do that?" Niall gave him a 'are you seriously that stupid?' look, and it was probably what he thought too.

"Dude, you need to think with your brain instead of your ass." Niall said and got his wallet out. Louis calmed himself down because he suddenly remembered; where would Niall go?

"Where will you go now?" He asked silently, and Niall just scoffed.

"Doesn't matter."

"It does."

"It doesn't. Why do you care?" Niall said angrily and Louis realized how mad he was.

"Because I've just kicked you out and realized that you have nowhere to go!" He shouted, rubbing his eyes in annoyance.

"That's your own fucking fault, prat! Think before you act, Jesus Christ!" Niall exclaimed before his face softened and he signed sadly.

"It was nice knowing you, goodbye Louis. I won't ever see you again." He said and got on the bus that arrived only seconds before. Louis mouth fell agape in shock as he watched Niall pay the bus driver and sit down at the back of the bus.

What? What was that supposed to mean?! 'I won't ever see you again'. Where was he going? What did he mean? Louis stood there helplessly and looked after the bus.

That's when he realized it. He had lost the most precious thing in his life withouth realizing it.

He fell to his knees, grabbing his hair and screamed.

*************

*A/N* sorry it's so short! I just pulled this out of my ass, like I usually do! Anyroad, I hope you like it!

Fan/comment/vote is always appericated!

Lots of love.

-M