Chapter Eight.

Wolf parked in front of Chrome and climbed from the vehicle, still royally pissed off he slammed the door harder than was needed and the side mirror fell off.

"Damn it!"

He picked up the tiny mirror and tossed it across the parking lot, now he owed that new kid a mirror on top of a tank of gas, what was that kids name anyway? Shaking his head he walked into the garage.

Zeke and Ty were arguing over a car part, Becky was perched on top of Zekes toolbox.

"Are we going to lunch or not?" She whined.

Wolf tossed the keys on top of the desk and turned to the three of them.

"One of you two get the car out front a new mirror, on the house."

"Right away," Ty said.

Wolf turned and crossed the parking lot, heading into the adjacent building. It was a large two story, the downstairs hosted the playpen, two pool tables and a bar, along with a few couches and big screen television. Upstairs held several bedrooms and bathrooms, everyone who held an executive seat had a room for themselves, the rest of the rooms each hosted two bunk beds for guests, family and new members to crash.

He opened the door just as the mangy dog from Demons car dove under a pool table, it was soaked and left a puddle on the hardwood. A second later Lacy and Demon came running down the stairs bother also completely soaked. They slid to a stop when they saw him and Lacy nearly landed on her butt, if not for Demon grabbing her arm to steady her.

"What are you two doing?"

"Bathing the dog, sir." Demon said.

"Well when you're done, join me at the bar."

"Yes sir," Demon said.

"Lacy, find me a new cleaning woman."

Wolf started for the bar but Lacy fell in step right along side him.

"Why? What the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, she quit. Good riddance too."

"Bull shit, she was the best cleaning woman we've ever had."

"Lacy, just find a new one."

"I'm not finding a new one, you need to go apologize."

"I'm not apologizing for shit, I didn't do shit."

He poured himself a drink and Lacy threw her hands in the air before stomping off. She marched out the door without a backwards glance and he knew she was going to see Morgan.

"So, what happened?" Demon asked easing onto a bar stool across from Wolf.

"Her damn kid stole a bracelet at the mall, Morgan blames me for it."

"Don't you think that's natural?"

"No."

Wolf downed his shot and poured another, sliding one to Demon.

"Lacy will never agree to hire anyone else," Demon said.

"I know, why do women always have to stick together on stupid shit?"

"I don't know."

Demon finished his drink and motioned for another, Wolf complied and Demon finished the second drink as well.

"About the Aces, I don't trust them." Demon said.

"What'd they say?"

"That the Trojans want them to patch over and they're refusing. I don't believe them."