Chapter 5

Manik was numb listening to the caller name as Mia observed his condition, she excused herself.

Outside the cabin...

"Shit, Shit, Shit. Holy ass!! i again messed it up." She cursed.

"Language pumpkin!!! But hua kya?? Everything allright??" Cabir asked from the other end.

"Sorry Cabu bhaiya, but mainephir gadbad kar di. Bhai ke samne hi aapka call attend kr diya!! So dumb of me." She said guilty.

"Pumpkin dhyan dena tha na. Chal chod tera bhai thodi der kuch todega phodega, apna hath kahin marega,gussa hoga etc . Since one and a half years he behaves this way whenever he heads about us." He said and took a deep sigh.

"Bhaiya, aap to aise bol rahe ho jaise aapko koi farak nhi padta. I know aap kitna miss krte ho ek dusre ko par phir bhi dikhate nahi ho. Jab bhi concerts aur recording me ek saath aate ho to chupkar rote ho. But then when it comes to music, you rock the stage. Music binds you. Whatever you say, you people cannot stay away from each other." She said as a matter of fact.

"Miss. Philospher!! Ho gaya. Pagal, rulayegi kya. Vaise tu hai kaisi?? aur hai kahaan??" Cabir said ignoring the issue which Mia raised.

"And Mr. Cabir Dhawan wins the ignorance award. Congratulations. Kitna ignore karoge bhaiya. You very well know someday anyhow you have to face him. Anyway, i am here at heights. Ek secret hai, bhai likes a girl. No no actually, loves her. So usi se milne aayi hoon." She said excitedly.

"what the f**k!! Manik and love. Whoa!! Ye kab hua??" He asked.

"Ye hua 6 months ago. Arey i'll explain you but not like this. Face to face. Kab milne aarahe ho??" She asked.

"Milenge milenge, par pehele apne bhai ko sambhal. He must have hurt himself. Bye pumpkin.take care and always remember we all love you."

"I know bahiya. I love you too. Bye" she ended the call and went for Manik.

.....................................

At Manik's cabin, as Cabir said, he had thrown all the things which came his way. He was devastated, not he was all angry but was hurt. Hurt was an understatment actually, evreytime, he crosses path with the 4 of them,the one who were his family once, his happiness. Everytime he hear about them he lose his control. All the memories in which they were glued together brainstorm him. But then came the worst day ever where he was detached from them. He was remembering them and crying. Crying hard like a 5 year old toddler who had lost his precious toy.
Suddenly his cabin's door got flung open. And came in
Nandini Moorthy. She was shocked seeing the scenario infront of her. She came in because she heard something breaking. Not his heart though but glass. More than the cabin's halat she was concerned for Manik. She ran to him and without thinking twice hugged him. Feeling peace and solace in her arms Manik too hugged her back with his full strength. Though it was hurting her but she kept mum.

After what felt like forever when Manik stopped sobbing they drifted apart.
"Sir, you alright??? What happened??" She asked.

"Nothing, i am all right. You can go now.." he said sternly avoiding her.

"Who told you that am moving from here. Atleast not now, when i know you need someone by your side." Well! Nandini Moorthy was on her full tigress form. She requited back at him.
"what!!!" Manik asked more in a shock than anger.

"Yes Mr. Malhotra. The second you hugged me back, you gave me the right to ask and i know this hug gave you what you want. So now, i want to know the reason for your this miserable condition."she demanded as if she had full rights on him.