Chapter 14

Manik picked Nandini at 2 and headed towards their office...
As they were about to reach Malhotra heights...Nandini stopped him..
"Wait wait manik....stop!!"

He stopped with a jerk...
"What?? What happened?? Are you alright?? Everything is fine??"manik asked in a worried tone...

"I m ok...relax...but this is not fine...manik...we cant go inside together...i can walk now by my own till the office building"Nandini explained

"What!! what are you even saying??
Why cant we go together??"

"Manik try and understand...this is an office...mai tumhari personal assistant hun...what will everybody say!! They will take it in a wrong way...they will take me in a wrong way, u and me together...we cant reveal our relationship..."

"Nandini, you really think i care... care about those people there....they are no one to me....nobody matters to me other than my family....these people dont have that audacity to say anything and dare they say anything about you i will destroy them...they all work under me nandini i dont work under them.." Manik said calmly so that she understands...

" but manik....i know they wont say anything to you or to me and that too infront of you that is impossible...but i dont want them to think negetive...manik pls...pls...pls...for me...let me go....lets not make it complicated..."
Nandini was adamant...

Manik's anger rose...
"What?? I m making this complicated...Fine...do whatever you want...but get that thing clear nandini....i m letting you go now but not forever...."

"Yess manik..i know and me too will never leave you..promise....now pls calm down.."

"Nandini...lets get going we are getting late..." manik said coldly in a stern voice..
Sensing his anger Nandini didnt uttered a word and got off the car...
As soon as she got down Manik without glancing once drove away...
..................................

MALHOTRA HEIGHTS

Manik entered office carrying his aura with him...everyone around wished him but as always he went straight to his cabin....
He entered his cabin banged the door behind startling everyone out....
" Lagta hai something wrong happend he is very angry today"one of his employee said to another...

"Aaj kya, his anger is always on his nose...that is nothing special" the other one said...

" Vaise yesterday he went with Nandini right to that sharma's meeting...what happened to that??"

"That..I dont know...Sahil said they didn't attend it...may be Nandini again did something.."

"God..dont know when she will stop creating problem..."

Little did they know she is not the problem creator but the one who can calm him down....and if anyhow Manik gets to hear them....god only knows what will happen to their carreers....

Inside Manik's cabin

Manik was very angry...
"How can she think like this....why she is even thinking that i will let anyone say anything about her.....and whom she is fearing from...these employees.." he said to himself...
.........................................

Nandini reached office and was greeted by everyone....

"Hey nandu...how are you??" Mishika said hugging her..

"I m good mishu...how are you??"

"M too fine.....vaise why you are coming this late haan?? Manik sir bhi bhi abhi aaye....what happened?? Sharma's ke sath bhi meeting bhi cancel ho gye thi..so where were you both.....dont tell me koi problem create kri tune...tell me!!" Mishika asked in one go