Chapter 63

"Mera kanyadaan tum teeno karoge ? Please?" She asked making the trio stop at their places. They looked at her and she shook her head confirming what she said, her tears almost spilling out of her eyes.

"Kanyadaan?" Manik whispered. He slowly walked towards her and stood infront of her. A lone tear dropped off his eyes. Composing himself he kept his hand on her head.

"Bless you." He whispered and turned around to wipe out his tears.

"I don't have my parents here. I was tensed about this whole night but when I saw you three a moment ago I then realized that, when I have my brothers with me then I probably should not feat about it. So, will three of you..." she trailed off looking at them with teary eyes.

"Pooch mat. Aaj tera kanyadaan hum teeno hi karenge. Aur....thanks. Thank you for making us the luckiest one today." Abhi said and kissed her head. "Cabir, Manik?"

"Hmm." Both answered wiping their but still a smile hanging on their lips.

"Chalo, Let's give our princess to her man." He said and the duo nodded with glittering eyes.

Manik and Cabir too came forward and gave her a warm hug.

"Ok now shush, no tears. Its your day Alu." Manik scolded and Aliya giggled.

The trio then took her out.

Aliya entered the venue with a never ending smile. It was her day and her happiness was most important for everyone. Aliya glanced at the people she could rely on Mia, Mukti, Nandini and dadi. They gave her a big smile which she returned warmly. Then her eyes searched for her man.

Dhruv stood up when he heard Aliya had come down. There she was looking absolutely beautiful in her golden lehenga decked with pure gold jewellery and diamonds. Undoubtly she was the most bewitching beauty in the whole venue.

Their eyes soon met, and the only the two people left there were those two. Their eyes talked and Dhruv assuringly gave her the confidence to start this new journey of her life with him.

She stepped forward and soon reached him. He offered her his hand but before she could keep her hand on his, her three newly born over protective and over possesive brothers stood infront of him.

"Before you take her with you, let me, rather let us warn you Mr. Dhruv Vedant, one scratch on our sister and you better wait for your last day." Manik said with certainity.

Dhruv gasped at his statement and looked at other two men. Same expressions.

"Kya hua bhai log, aaj achanak se aise hulk kyun bangye?" Dhruv made a statement still in shock.

"Abhi sirf warning de rhe hai Dhruv. Aliya ko khush rakhna otherwise remember us." This Time Abhi came forward and warned him.

Dhruv just nodded in fear.

While everyone chuckled looking at them, Nandini facepalmed herself. She came forward, made her way towards Aliya and glared the trio brothers.

"What?" Manik said as if done
nothing.

"Nothing." she whispered yelled and patted Dhruv's shoulders in assurance.

She gestured Aliya to put her hand on Dhruv's. Dhruv smilingly took her and both of them settled down on their seats.

"And now, if you kindly grant us permission, Can we start this event?" Nandini asked three of them sarcastically.

"Of course, you can." Cabir said getting a bad face from Nandini.

The ceremony started and everyone sat around the bride and the groom. Nandini seated on one the spot adjusting her clothes when she felt someone sitting beside her with a bang. She shot her eyes at him.