Chapter 17

After washing her face , Nandini came out of the washroom patting her face with the hand towel....

"Manik!! You called me...any thing you want??" She asked as if nothing happened...

Manik was staring into her eyes..he very well knew she had been crying....

"Manik??" She called again...

"Huh??"

"I m asking you something.....where you lost??"

"In your eyes"

"What??"she asked in a loud voice.....which broke manik's trance..

"N..nothing....nothing....ummm you all right??"

"Y...yeah...i..i m fine..."she said trying her best not to stammer but she did stammered.....

"Lets go!!" Said manik, he did not wanted to make things awkard for her....he knew she will tell him...one day soon....

They reached the Hall.....and were shocked to see the scenario....
The hall was looking like no less than a fish market...the cusions were scattered....the chairs were fallen down....not only the non living things but the living ones were creating a mess....Mia was sitting on dhruv's back having a pillow in her hand chasing cabir while cabir was running for his life.....Mukti and Aliya were laid down on couches clicking selfies and sipping there beer bottles.....
"What the hell is happening here" Manik shouted....

"Bhai abhi nahi...i will not leave cabu bhaiya now...samajhte kya hai khud ko....stop right there cabu bhaiyaaaa." Mia shouted...her hair were damped and her clothes were coloured in blue....actually cabir has showered her with a bucket full of blue water....

"No no no....why to stop...pagal nahi hun mai...mai ruka then you will kill me....i know...oye manik ke bachche bacha mujhe khada kya hai...." said cabir

Manik had enough now he was too much frustrated....
"Stop it everyone!!! Why the hell your behaving like kids"he shouted.....but there was no change still they were running and shouting....
He was about to shout more but Nandini holded his hand, he looked at her and she smiled and blinked her eyes....
He asked "why you are stoping me jaan....look at them....they are behaving like small kids..."

"Manik" she said " so what if they are beahaving like this....its ok....itne saalo baad thye are together and having their gala time...let them be...stop showing ur monster mode here...vo office me hi achha lagta hai..."

Manik smiled listening this....he kept his hand on their hands and said..."it seems you want them to be busy so that we both can have our gala time...hmm?" He winked at her...

Nandini's eyes popped out...
"Mm....maine.. aisa kab kaha?? Oh please Mr. Malhotra keep your mind on track dont get out of track haan"

"Oh..so now i m getting out off track...please haan i know...tum kyun in logo ko aise hi rakhna chahti ho...you have your own means..."

"How could you say this manik....i dont have any means..." she said angrily..."You will never understand manik....how it feels to be deprived of a family....you are lucky that you have such an amazing one...." she ran out side saying this...

"Shit shit shit....damm...Manik Malhotra...are you gone nuts....cant you be in your limits...now she must be crying for sure"
He too ran out...

"NANDINI!!!" he called out her name but she was nowhere...she was not in the garden nor in the porch...where she must have gone??
"Oh..yes i forgot the pool area..." he thought...
As he approached the pool area he heard her sobs...he ran towards her and saw her sitting by the pool hiding her face behind her palm...

"Nandu" he took her name...

"Please go manik...i don need anybody now"she said crying

He said beside her...and took her hands in his...

"Nandu...i m sorry....please dont cry...see i will do anything to make it up for you...pakka"

"No....i dont want anything or anyone...pls drop me home now.."

"Nandu....please listen to me...i m sorry....i was just kidding jaan..."

"Manik drop me home.."

"No i wont..."

"Manik dont do this please...i wanna go away from you"
This was it for him....he cant let her go away...this thought only sent jitters to his spine...
"Nandini....i said...look at me..."

Getting aback by his tone she slowly looked at him....
"Jaan...i m sorry...please maaf kardo mujhe..." this time he was soft and holded his ears...made a puppy face...
She smiled a little and put his hands down from his ears....
She sighed and said...
"I know i overreacted..."

"No you didnt...it was my fault...i m extremely sorry nandu...but trust me i didnt said that deliberately....i was just kidding"

"Hmm...me too sorry...it was just that i cant stand this family topic...it irks me...its a sensitive issue...."

Manik cupped her face and kissed her forehead.."jaan...you know na you can share anything with me..i m noticing you are hihing something...that too from me...from your manik....you trust me na??"

She nodded

"Then....jaan jaise tumne meri life ki problem ko solve kardiya na vaise hi mai bhi tumhari life me koi bhi problem ko roots ke nikal ke phenk dena chahta hun....for our relationship to be more stronger we need to solve these knots first na....and the most important thing is that i m always with you hamesha...no matter what"

She smiled at his statement and hugged him...

"Manik you will not leave me na as others did....you will not jerk my hands na as my family did??"

"Jaan...i didnt held your hands to jerk them off.....maine pehele bhi kaha hai and i repeat i wont leave you ever.....now please share your pain with me pls..."

She broke the hug and said...
"Vo...v...vo.."

"Kya jaan...vo kya??"

"Vo soha is my sister"

"What??"
...........................................

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.....SAY YOUR GOODBYEs TO 2015 AND GIVE A WARM HUG TO THE NEW SUNSHINE TOMMOROW.....its 2016 coming...

So here is my update....i know its a short one and a pathetic one but guys let me remind you mere exams are round the corner...and the fact is that i have not studid a bit also....hashsh...dont
know what is gonna happen...
Now pls dont say kahani puri nahi ki....bich me chordiya...kardungi kardungi.do not worry..as soon as i will get time i will...even i cant stay from you guys...abhi actually i dont have much time nowadays....guests are here sitting right infront of me and here i m busy with my fone getting angry glares from maa.....

And yes....you all must be aware about the hush bush in SNS about Parth....its really sad that his own friends are not with him in this tough face.....he needs our support guys...he really needs it....hope everything gets on track...HOPE THE TRUTH comes out soon....before its too late.....#westandbyparth....
I do...do you??
Bbiee...
Sweet new year everyone.....
Hope your years goes on great...
Sighning off for now....
Goodbye....