Chapter 83 again.

Hello people,
This is seriously very annoying that some of the readers are not able to see the full update. I am very sorry for this wattpad fault. I replublished it, asked all of you to delete but still its of no use so I have again copy paste the chapter and published it.
Hope you see the full update now. If NO do inform. The last line of the update is of Manik "what I know is I won't let you go."

THANK YOU.

(Manik's room and his study, and other parts of his room

(Manik's room and his study, and other parts of his room.)

The day passed as quick as sand slips from your hand. Manik was stuck with his office work and Mia got a great company with Shubh. They didn't name it friendship yet but She was comfortable with him and moreover trust him to a little extend because he was sent by Manik. Manik always chose best for her, she knew it.

But still the night was left. Mia stepped out of the house at midnight and released a breath.

"Just this night and then no lies. I am sorry bhai and di. Never I imagined to do this but I have to. Its for your good. For our good." She assured herself.

"So everything's prepared?" Nandini's voice startled her.

"Di? Aap soye ni?" Mia asked.

"A little nervous for tomorrow. I never proposed and that too for marriage." Mia chuckled at her.

"Well, his reaction will be worth watching. I am excited for his answer. What do you think about his answer?" Mia asked.

"Come lets take a walk." Nandini said and both of them started their troll around the garden.

"About his answer." Nandini started.
"I am not sure if he will say yes or no. I mean I loves me but marriage? I dont know."

"He loves you di. Its your nervousness talking. He will get mad when you propose him. Seriously, I can imagine that big smile on his face. He is waiting for your consent otherwise if it was in his hand he would have married you long back." Mia stated excited. She giggled as if imagining what she said.