12

until I notice someone...

I noticed the same person that followed me the other day.

We drove past the person and Conner dropped me off in front of aunt Maria's house. I walked inside and found the place trashed.

"Hello? is anyone here?" I called out but there was no answer.

I walked into the kitchen and found a whole bunch of flour on the kitchen floor. it read 'bring her or there will be danger for all'. what is that suppose to mean?.

I took out my phone and took a picture of it. no one is here even the butler was not here. he must be on his day off.

~~~~

I cleaned the house from top to bottom and my whole body ache like crazy.

"Stella? I'm back!" I heard aunt Maria voice. I rushed downstairs and gave her a giant hug.

"Where did you go?" I ask.

"I went shopping for the event and Bella is hanging out with her friends, max is at a baseball game with his friends, Ed is at his band meeting, jack is at the library with his friend, Brady is at his football game and Andrew is at his art classes" she finished. then she notice how everything was neat and clean.

"Stella did you clean the entire house?" she looked around as she walks into the kitchen.

"Yes" she turned around and looked at me with delight written on her face.

"You didn't have to do that honey we have maids remember" she hugged me as she patted the back of my head lightly.

"Well they weren't around and someone had to aunt Maria" I said in the crook of her neck. she pulled away and smiled.

"Well darling you can go and relax for the entire day if you want" she took off her jacket and placed it on a hook near the doorway that led into the kitchen.

"Alright" I smiled and walked up stairs. I closed my door and grabbed my phone.

I texted Edward and Conner saying I found aunt Maria house trash and there was a note in flour. so Edward is on his way back but I don't want to actually speak to him and well Conner is over here in my room sitting on the same bright pink comfy chair.

"Stella did you find anything?" Conner ask while folding his arms over his chest as I can see his muscles twitch little. then I looked right at Conner in his eyes.

I grabbed my phone off its charger and pulled up the picture. Conner eyes widen as he got up and walked towards my phone as he grabbed it and looked at the picture.

"Someone broke in" he muttered.

"How?" I ask wrapping myself in my purple blanket.

"I don't know"

"Well Ed-" Ed came in my room without knocking and shuts the door quietly.

"Hey so what happen when you came home Stella?" Ed ask as he leaded on the wall.

I grabbed my phone from Conner and showed Edward. he grabbed my phone and his eyes widen.

"Ugh Conner we need to find a safe place for her" Edward whisper. I looked at the two and Conner nodded.

"I know where but we need time" he whispered back to Edward. then this time Edward nodded.

"What's going on? who is this her? what's happening?" I ask nervously. I looked at them.

They shook their heads.

"Stella this is not for you to know" Edward said.

"Why? why is it not for me?" I ask.