33

"We got to move like now" I said.
With that Me, Taylor and Conner left the training...

We ran down the halls as red lights were coming on while the beeps kept on continuing.

We found everyone. Bella, Blair, Alex, Bella's gang, the spikes, the troop and conner are here for me. for each other. For our family.

We found them in the middle of a huge fight. There were a lot of gun shot noise and more. Conner and Taylor ran to help as I stood there frozen.

This is what we are here for to fight back everyone. I'm not going down without a fight with annabeth.

I walked towards conner.

"I'm going" I said.

Conner looked at me from the corner of his eye while shooting his gun.

"No its too dangerous remember of what like last time?" Conner said.

I nodded my head and found an extra bullet proof vest and slipped it on. I got up from crouching and booked out of the room as I followed two guys.

I sneaked attacked the one guy on the left and did a pressure point where it knocks you out for some period of time.

The other guy looked at me weird until he fell to the floor as blood was coming out from behind him.

"Stella! Go!" Bella shouted. I turned on my heels to look at her as she turned around and went back to shooting members of Annabeth's gang.

I nodded my head and darted down the hall that led to Annabeth's office.

I kicked open her door and pointed my gun right at her. She looked up from what she was doing at her desk and fear grew in her eyes but suddenly they changed into cold, hurt, sad eyes.

"Don't shoot" she pleaded.

"Why not? You started shit and I'm going to take back whats mind and end this shit" I barked.

I heard foot steps beside me. I looked at the side and to see Bella and Blair on each side of me.

"Well well look who it is, Bella angel, glad to see you again" Annabeth said. Staring directly at Bella.

"Oh look its the devil-she-ha" Bella retorted.

Annabeth's eyes shifted onto Taylor.

Taylor stood there while looking ready to shoot.

"How dare you to betrayed your leader" Annabeth yelled.

"For my own good! I don't want to be in this place known as a hell house!" Taylor barked.

Then suddenly I got the feeling that I was going to cry so I ran out of the room for a second but as soon I gain my nerves go back to normal as I found Taylor had Annabeth's arms around her neck while Taylor was trying to escape from the embrace.

Bella was out like a light while on the floor leaning against a wall.

"Fight me" I choked out.

"What?" Annabeth asked. Clearly not understanding.

"I said fight me, if I win I get everything and everyone back and you have to get rid of your gang and never show your face to the world again" I explained.

She settled out a laugh and looked at me when she was done.

"And what if you don't win?" She ask.

I sighed. I don't want to this but its for everyone safety.

"I will join your gang and give up everything and everyone that I love also fight in your gang" I huffed.

She had a smirk but it was faded quickly so I didn't get a good look of if it.

"Deal" with that Annabeth released Taylor and sat down at her desk.

"Go get ready, the fight will be tomorrow night so prepare to be destroy" she spat out.

Me and Taylor rushed over at Bella's side and carefully pick her up.

"But all of you are welcome here for tonight" Annabeth said. I slammed her door shut.

Me and Taylor took Bella to mine and conner room, we placed her on the couch. Minutes later Conner came in with a worried look on his face.

"I heard of what is going on tomorrow night and so me, Mark, Edward, and the one known as Alex are going to train" Conner said.

Taylor placed her self on my bed as soon conner noticed the Bella was unconscious on the couch.

"What happen?" He asked. Conner pointed at Bella.

"She got knocked out by Annabeth as Taylor was being choked by her" I explained.

~
My muscles were getting sore from training and its almost 2:00 in the morning and the fight was scheduled around 7 so I had a lot of time to rest up for the fight were I go against Annabeth her self.

"Alright. I know where her soft spot is" Mark said. Holding up a kicking pad as I lunged my kick into the pad.

"Where?" I asked. Regaining my balance.

"Behind her legs and her back, she'll crumble to the ground if you hit her there" Mark said.

I nodded my head and continued kicking the pad.

"Let's go eat, it sure smells good". Conner said. Waiting by the training room main door.

"Conner your always hungry" I said.

~~~

"Good night!" Taylor said. She moved haft of her stuff into our room since she was staying on the couch.

"Good night!" We all hollered.

I kept on tossing and turned so I sat up on my bed and looked about. Conner was lightly snorting, Bella was sleeping on the make shift bed that I made for her on the floor, Taylor sleeping on the couch while snorting little but it was faint.

What if I don't win? What if I don't get my family back? What- no more what if's and start thinking I'm going to win and get them back. That's what I'm here for right? Yeah its time for payback so we all can be a family again.

I blinked a couple of times and laid back down on my bed and soon enough my sleepiness took over...