49

"Its okay Stella, its okay"

I woke up to the light shining in my room until I rolled over and felt something warm.

I opened up my eyes to see conner there asleep.

I jumped out of my bed with a thump.

That some how woke up conner and made him laugh.

"Good morning to you too Conrad" I said.

"Good morning" he said.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked.

"You wouldn't stop scream about something when Maria left at one in the morning which luckily I was still awake and heard you then I came in your room, I hugged you and you just fell asleep after five minutes princess" he explained.

"You could of left you know" I said.

"But I didn't want too" he said.

"Oh so calmed me down?" I asked.

He nodded his head before he got out of my bed and stretched which made his muscles to flex.

"Yeah" he said in a 'dun' sound.

"Well we should be getting ready for school then" I said.

"Alrighty cya" with that he went onto my balcony and jumped across it to his side.

I got dress into a nice blue t-shirt and a pair of black leggings with my ughes and my hair into a messy bun to finish off the look.

I went down stairs before I grabbed my bag on my way out of my room as I found myself in the kitchen where there were only a basket of fruit.

I grabbed a apple before I went into the garage and got into my car as I opened up the huge door before I pulled my car out and placed my car on the road.

Once I got to school, I parked my car and went into the school were everyone were chatting about prom.

I went to my locker and noticed Conner was having trouble with his lock again.

"Need help?" I asked.

He just looks at me with a small smile and nodded his head.

"Yes please" he said.

He stepped aside as I remembered his combos to his locker then a second later it opened up.

I opened up my locker and placed my bag inside as I exchanged it for my binder and everything else for math class.

"Want to walk to class together?" He asked.

"Sure" I said.

I shut my locker and smiled at Conner.

We began to walk to math as I took a swing of my water bottle before we entered the class room, me and Conner took our seats at the back just as our teacher came in with the movie projector once again as we watch the hunger games.

~~
Once school was finished for the day, I shoved my stuff in my locker before I grabbed my bag and found Blair there with conner at her side.

I felt this awkward feeling as I didn't meet her gazed.

"You two talk it out now, I can't see you guys like this please?" With out another word she left pretty quickly before me and conner protest.

"You have a crazy best friend princess" he said. Finally breaking the silence that came among us.

"I don't know what goes through that girls head but hey she's my crazy best friend" I laughed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.