Epilogue

I rushed off of my bed and into my closet as I pulled out the dress I bought and the pumps I that I wore for homecoming, I stripped my self and into the dress while I slip my feet into my pumps.

I placed light makeup that contained light cover up, light pink ish white and sliver eye shadowed, massacre, eyeliner and finally light pink lip gloss that tasted like strawberries.

I quickly did my hair into a crown braid then I twisted the rest of my hair into a fancy side bun.

I looked at myself in my floor length mirror and saw the new me. The girl that faced so much and fought with everyone at her side but she is still lost and doesn't have her knight and shinning armor with the nickname she came up with.
I am that girl but everything is becoming easier now and that I don't have to face it alone anymore, I am great full of having my friends turning into my family so that I know they will always be there for me and I will always be there for them no matter what, we all been through thick to thin even ups and downs. But I want the one and only person back is my Conner, he has seen me cry and sob even he seen my yell, he made me feel safe and happy but I was so stupid to put us on a break. I love you my Conrad.

I rushed down stairs and quickly got into my car before I pulled out of the drive way and sped to the school.

Once I got into the school's parking lot, I parked my car and got out without my pumps on yet as I was carrying them in my hands.

I realized that I didn't know where everything was being held.

I found someone by the statue of our school's masksott so I asked for directions and the person gladly told me as I took off running down the halls.

I quickly went to the bathroom and came out in less then a heart beat, continued to run down the halls.

I kept on running and running then I suddenly found Blair.

I walked up to her and buried her into a hug.

"Thank you" I mumbled. Into her hair.

I pulled away and saw that she was smiling at me as she waved off her date.

"For what?" She asked.

"For making me and conner talk, when you made us talk to each other the other day, we actually hung out and got along great" I explained.

She gave me a hug and I gladly accepted it, minutes later we both pulled away.

"Your welcome but you look even more amazing tonight" she said.

I felt my smile widen more at this point.

"So do you" I said.

She just smiled and I smiled back.

"I gotta go" I said finally.

She nodded her head and pointed down the hall.

"Go get your Conrad Stella" she said.

I started to run down the halls again and again until I found what I was looking for. The gym.

I quickly slipped my pumps on before I signed my name on the desk near the gym's doors.

Maybe I'm not ready for him yet... What if he changes his mind about waiting for me? Will I still be his princess?.

Here goes nothing.

Two people opened up the gym doors for me as I walked into the gym as a light shining down on me but I avoided all eye contact from everyone in this gym.