Chapter 2

Normal Pov:

¨Huh?...¨ Yui stammered. ¨W-wait a minute!¨ she yelled and was about to run after him, but a bunny suddenly appeared in her way. ¨AH!¨ she yelled and fell on her butt. ¨Yui!¨ Akiyoshi yelled concerned and helped her stand up. ¨A bunny?¨ Akiyoshi mumbled confused when he saw the bunny. ¨Is it someone's pet?¨ he wondered. The bunny suddenly ran away. ¨W-wait!¨ he yelled and ran after the bunny, Yui hurriedly followed him. The bunny stopped running when he was in front of a door. The bunny tilted his head and entered the room. Akiyoshi furrowed his brows confused, and entered the room. ¨Excuse me...¨ he mumbled and looked around in the room. 'It looks like a classroom' he thought and his eyes widened when he saw a handsome light purple-haired boy. The male was petting the bunny gently with an emotionless face. The male looked up, revealing his beautiful golden orbs. Akiyoshi snapped out of his daze and took some steps towards the male. ¨Uhm excuse me... What is this place?¨ he asked as he cutely tilted his head. ¨Who can say?¨ the male before him answered plainly. ¨When I came to, I was lying with in the other room with a girl¨ Akiyoshi started. ¨Really.¨ the male answered plainly. 'OH NO I FORGOT ABOUT YUI!' Akiyoshi panicked. He was about to say something but an unfamiliar voice interrupted him.

¨Brother, I can't find Usamaro...¨ a blue-haired male said, walking inside the classroom with his hands behind his head. ¨Oh he came back.¨ the blue-haired male said and frowned when he saw Akiyoshi. ¨Who are you?¨ the blue-haired male said while glaring harshly. He walked towards Akiyoshi, cornering him against a table. ¨U-um, I'm A-¨ Akiyoshi started nervously. ¨Are you from here?¨ the blue haired male interrupted. ¨U-um... I-¨ Akiyoshi stammered. The blue haired male slammed his hands on both side of Akiyoshi on the table. ¨Spit it out! What is this place?!¨ he yelled and leaned closer. ¨He doesn't know either.¨ the purple haired male interrupted and walked next to his brother. ¨Oh, really?¨ the blue haired male said, suddenly calm. ¨Man, you're useless.¨ he said and rubbed his neck. Akiyoshi just looked down, with his bangs covering his eyes. The blue haired male just tch'ed at him and turned to his brother. ¨Brother, let's go see what's over there.¨ he said and grabbed him brother's hand. Akiyoshi was about to stand up, but the blue haired male interrupted him. ¨Don't follow us!¨ he glared. The two males walked out of the room leaving behind Akiyoshi. Akiyoshi slid down to the ground and clutched his knees. Flashbacks of his usual daily life were coming to him. 'Pathetic!' 'Go die!' 'Freak!' 'Go jump off a building or something' taunting voices inside his head repeated. He clutched his hair in his hands. ¨Go away!¨ he sobbed and rocked back and forth. ¨Akiyoshi?! Are you here?¨ Yui yelled and burst inside the room. She gasped when she saw Akiyoshi crying and ran towards him. Without a warning she hugged him tightly and rubbed his head gently. ¨Everything is okay... Don't be sad. I'm here for you.¨ she said gently and smiled. Akiyoshi's sobbing turned into hiccups and he visibly calmed down. ¨A-arigato Yui¨(thanks Yui) he said and looked up at her. ¨No problem¨ she smiled and helped him stand up.

¨Let's get out of here!¨ Yui said and grabbed Akiyoshi's hand gently