Chapter 6

A/N: SECOND CHAPTER IN ONE DAAYYYY YUSSHHH!! This is for not uploading another chapter for so long :)))

Akiyoshi's Pov

I stood in front of my room and sighed. ¨Okay...¨ I sighed and opened the door. I gasped loudly when I saw my room. I immediately slammed the door shut and belly flopped on my bed. ¨THIS IS THE BEST ROOM EVER¨ I yelled and rolled off of my bed. My bedroom back home was nothing like this. All I had was a bed and a small nightstand where my clothes were in. Nothing special. ¨It's so biiiiiiggggg¨ I squeeled and ran inside a random door. ¨This is a closet?! ¨ I gasped when I walked inside the big room. At the end of the room I saw what I assumed my uniform. I smiled gently and got it. I walked to a big body mirror and posed with the uniform in front of me. ¨I should put it back. ¨ I mumbled and hang it on an empty rack. I walked back into the room and jumped when I saw a cute eagle like creature lying on my bed. It was tiny and cute and ADORABLE. He/She picked his/her head up and smiled at me. ¨I am Mira, Nice to meet you Akiyoshi¨ she said with an adorable voice.

¨H-Hello..¨ I said and sat on my bed. ¨I am going to help you through this year. You can ask me anything. I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ALL THE WOLVES!¨ she suddenly yelled causing me to jump. ¨Wolves?¨ I asked and tilted my head to the side. She just cleared her throat. ¨If you were wondering I am a griffin. Half lion Half eagle.¨ (GRYFFINDOR BITCHES) she said and bowed her head. I did the same and she continued. ¨This is not my real form, but I thought that it would be better if you first saw me like this so you don't freak out.¨ she sweatdropped. ¨What is your real form.¨ I asked. She smirked and and got off the bed. She walked to the doors in front of my bed and opened them with her wings. ¨I'll show you.¨ she said and flied on the railing. A blinding light appeared and I covered my eyes with my arm. ¨You can look.¨ I heard her say. Her voice was different, much more powerful but still gentle.

I dropped my arm to my side and my eyes widened at the sight of Mira. She was at least 20 times bigger. Her wings were extremely large and they had a tint of gold in it. ¨You're beautiful.¨ I mumbled and walked closer. She chuckled and hopped on the platform of the balcony. ¨Wanna go for a ride.¨ she smirked. I grinned widely and climbed on her when she lied down. ¨Ready?¨ she asked as she looked at me. I nodded fast causing her to laugh. ¨Let's go!¨ she said and she flapped her powerful wings. ¨Well? How is it?¨ she asked. ¨AWESOME!¨ I yelled and closed my eyes. We flew around the island and it was amazing. When we arrived at the dorm it was already dark outside. 

'Knock knock' I walked to the door and opened it. ¨Can I help you?¨ I asked Apollon. ¨I wanted to ask if you wanted to go in the hot spring with us¨ he smiled. ¨Sure! Thanks for asking¨ I grinned. ¨Let me just get my stuff.¨ I said and opened the door more. ¨Come in.¨ I smiled. ¨Thanks¨ he smiled and walked in my room. I ran to the closet and slipped on the slippy floor. ¨Ouch!¨ I groaned and held my butt. ¨Are you okay.¨ Apollon asked worriedly. ¨I'm okay¨ I chuckled and stood up. I quickly got some swimtrunks, because I was too embarrassed to go naked. ¨I'm sure they won't go naked or anything¨ I mumbled. ¨I'm done¨ I said and walked to Apollon. ¨Great let's go.¨ he said and we walked to his dormroom (appartment -_-)

¨I got Akiyoshi¨ Apollon cheered and we walked to the garden of their dorm room. I blushed red when Dionysus was sitting on the edge of the bath with just a towel over his... trunk. ¨Hey¨ Dionysus smirked and winked at me. I blushed even more and looked at the ground. ¨H-Hey...¨ I said. ¨Well let's get in!¨ Apollon grinned and stripped. I quickly looked the other way. ¨What the matter?¨ I heard Apollon ask behind me. ¨A-Ano... Can I change somewhere?¨ I asked and looked over my shoulder. Big mistake. There stood Apollon in all his glory. His manhood casually swinging between his legs. I turned back and looked at the ground with wide eyes. ¨Sure¨ He said and I heard him get in the bath. I sighed in relief and sprinted in the room.

¨I'm so insecure right now.¨ I mumbled as I was standing in my swimtrunks. I didn't have killer abs like Apollon or Dionysus. Well I had abs but not that they were glistening in the moonlight like theirs. (XD pffftt omg Akiyoshi) I shook my head and walked to the garden. I slipped in the hot spring and moaned in the delight. ¨This is so nice¨ I said with a closed eyed smile. ¨Yeah it is¨ Dionysus smirked with a little blush on his cheeks. ¨Apollon are you going to attend the academy?¨ Dionysus asked Apollon. ¨regardless of his methods, don't you think studying as humans sounds interesting?¨ Apollon said excited. ¨Sounds like too much work to me...¨ Dionysus mumbled.

Normal Pov

¨How was your school life Akiyoshi?¨ Apollon asked and Akiyoshi immediately stiffened. ¨U-Um... Okay I guess..¨ Akiyoshi mumbled, leaving out the part that he was bullied everyday. ¨Alright...¨ Apollon said not believing what Akiyoshi told him. For the rest of the hot spring they talked and got closer. ¨I have to go.¨ Akiyoshi said and bid everyone goodbye. ¨Bye bye Aki-chan!¨ Apollon waved. Akiyoshi smiled and waved back. ¨Bye¨

Akiyoshi's Pov

I opened  the door to my room and put on the lights. ¨Welcome back¨ Mira grinned. ¨Heyoo¨ I smiled and put my swim trunks in a basket. ¨How was it?¨ she grinned. ¨Good.¨ I answered. Why was she grinning so much. ¨Did u get the d?¨ she asked casually. ¨W-Wh-Whaatakjdgjlgakj MIRA!¨ I sputtered. ¨WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT? ¨ I asked beet red. ¨Just wondering.¨ she said and walked to her own bed. ¨So is that a yes?¨ she asked. ¨No... I did not get the d. How did you know I was gay.¨ I wondered. ¨Womans intuition.¨ she answered. I shook my head and smiled.

I walked in the closet and saw silky blue pyjamas. ¨Too fancy..¨ I sweatdropped and stripped down. Just leaving me in my boxers. I climbed in the bed and snuggled into the soft cushions. ¨Goodnight Mira¨ I yawned. (I just yawned XD) ¨Good night Akiyoshi¨ Mira said and lied down in her own bed. 

~~~

Hope u enjoyed this chapter! Second chapter in one dayyyy yusshh! What do u guys think of Mira XD Personally I love her XD. And how was the bath scene ? ;) Really smexy wasn't it. HUEHEUEHEUEUEH

Sousuke: But not as sexy as me ;)   Me: Sousuke... go back to my basement.  Sousuke: Alright M'lady ;) *kisses my cheek*    Me: *blushes* XD

~Byebye