Chapter 3

Normal Pov

¨Jeez! What was his problem?¨ Yui grumbled while walking up stairs with Akiyoshi. ¨Did I say something wrong?¨ Akiyoshi mumbled under his breath. ¨You didn't do anything!¨ Yui said and hugged Akiyoshi tightly. ¨Arigato, Yui. But I'll apologize to him, when I see him again.¨ Akiyoshi smiled. Yui just shook her head and opened a large gate. ¨Woah¨ she said while looking at the view. ¨Beautiful...¨ Akiyoshi mumbled and spinned in a circle.

Floating island were seen in the sky. The sky had a beautiful torquise color with poofy clouds floating in the sky. It was a very beautiful scenery.¨What is this place?¨ Yui mumbled and stared at the view before her. Yui shook her head and yelled. ¨This isn't normal!¨  ¨But it's beautiful¨ Akiyoshi grinned and looked up when a shadow covered him. Yui backed away feeling frightened. There in front of them stood a majestic pegasus. It was white and had tints of pink in it. The pegasus slowly landed on the roof and tilted its head. The horse neighed and Yui ran away frightened. Akiyoshi however stared in awe at the pegasus. He slowly reached his hand out to stroke the silky looking fur.

¨I'm not going to hurt you¨ Akiyoshi said with a soothing voice and gently stroked the head of the pegasus. The pegasus leaned his head in Akiyoshi's hand while neighing out of content.  Akiyoshi giggled and turned around, expecting to see you. When he didn't see her he freaked out and apologized to the pegasus, saying he needed to go and waved a little wave.

Yui's Pov

That was a mythical creature! Okay Okay OKAY OKAY CALM DOWN YUI IT'S JUST A PEGASUS! I stopped running and bent down to catch my breath. ¨Akiyoshi, let's g-¨ I started but soon realised I left him alone there. I groaned in frustration and started walking back. ¨Let's just hope he's there..¨ I mumbled to myself and quickly walked back to where I came from.

¨Where am I...?¨ I mumbled as I suddenly was in a hallway I've never seen before. ¨I'm lost...¨ I sighed and sat in an emo corner, growing mushrooms.

Akiyoshi's Pov

I printed down the stairs and fell on my butt when I bumped into something hard. I stayed on the ground for a while to catch my breath. I need to work out.... 

¨You seem awfully out of breath, koneko-chan~¨ a voice purred. I looked up and saw a handsome young man with long red hair. He had stormy grey-blue eyes with two small moles at his right eye and one under his lip. He was twirling a piece of hair between his black nails. ¨Ah sorry for bumping into you!¨ I quickly apologised and bowed. ¨It's no problem~¨ he purred. ¨Say~ Have you seen my friend?~¨ he asked while circling around me. ¨His eyes are as blue as the northern seas, and he wears his golden hair long. ¨ he described and poked my cheek. ¨N-No sorry¨ I said. ¨Really?¨ he huffed with a bored tone. ¨I was sure he came here, too...¨ he mumbled and looked at the ceiling. ¨Um do you mea-¨ I started. ¨Sorry, but I'm in a hurry.¨ he said cutting me off and ran away. ¨See you later, koneko-chan!¨ he waved and disappeared around the corner.

I opened the door and walked through another hallway. This one had a garden at one side. I turned around when I heard someone humming a tune. I gasped a little when I saw another handsome young man with long silky golden locks and eyes as blue as the sea. There were also all kinds of animals surrounding him. I pouted a little. I also want to hold birds like that. ¨Oh that's him...¨ I mumbled. 

Normal Pov

¨Hello¨ Baldr said, noticing the younger male looking at him¨Hello¨ Akiyoshi greeted with a big grin, causing Baldr to blush a little. Baldr noticed that he had two different eye colors. Akiyoshi walked towards Baldr cutely. ¨Your friend was looking for you over there.¨ Akiyoshi said while pointing in the direction he came from. ¨Oh good.... We were separated, and I didn't know  what to do¨ Baldr said and sighed out of relief. ¨Um.. Do you know where we are?¨ Akiyoshi asked and looked up at him, because Baldr was taller than him. ¨Do you come from elsewhere, as well?¨ Baldr asked and leaned against a table. ¨Yup. And you?¨ Akiyoshi asked. ¨I was speaking with a friend when I suddenly lost consciousness. I was in a field ove- WHOA¨ Baldr started but slipped. ¨Are you alright?!¨ Akiyoshi asked/yelled and ran closer to Baldr. ¨Ow ow ow ow...¨Baldr chuckled and rubbed his back. ¨I'm fine. I trip quite often¨ he smiled and stood up. ¨Anyway, I didn't know what happened. As I was examining my surroundings, these little birds came... I couldn't help myself¨ he said with a closed eyed smile at the end. ¨When I woke up, I was in a room with a girl I didn't know. I was looking for her actually. I don't know where I am, either...¨ Akiyoshi said.

¨Don't worry. Come with me.¨ Baldr said and reached out to Akiyoshi. BUT he tripped, causing both of them to land on the field of daisies in a really awkward position. ¨Ah...¨ Baldr gasped. Baldr landed on top of Akiyoshi with his hands on both sides of his body. His legs were also on either side of Akiyoshi.... really awkward I know... ¨S-Sorry¨ Baldr mumbled while looking in Akiyoshi's eyes with a blush. ¨I'm sorry too..¨ Akiyoshi smiled, trying to play off the massive blush covering his face. Baldr smiled and leaned in a little closer. ¨You have such beautiful eyes.¨ he smiled. Akiyoshi's eyes widened. He was the first person to ever say that to him. ¨Yours are beautiful too.¨ Akiyoshi grinned with little tears in his eyes. Baldr stood up from the ground and held out a hand. Akiyoshi placed his hand in his and pulled himself up. ¨I'm Baldr. Will you tell me your name?¨ Baldr asked. ¨It's Akiyoshi¨ he said cheerfully. Akiyoshi looked at his hand confused, Baldr was still holding it. ¨Um...¨  ¨What small, soft hands you have.¨ Baldr complimented and rubbed his thumb over Akiyoshi's hands. ¨Do you mind if we stay like this way a while?¨ Baldr asked. Suddenly a hand slapped their hands from each other.

¨What are you doing?!¨ the red headed male from earlier yelled. 

~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it sucked.. :(

Byebye~