Chapter 7

Akiyoshi's Pov

¨Aki..... wake up..¨ I heard Mira whisper. I groaned and rolled to the other side. ¨I SAID WAKE UP.¨ she slapped me with her wing. ¨Okay... okay.. I'm up.¨ I yawned and rubbed my eyes. ¨Today is the opening ceremony...¨ I mumbled to myself and shuffled to my bathroom. I stripped and stepped in the shower. ¨THIS IS COLD¨ I yelled and jumped out of the shower cabin. I waited for the water to warm up and stepped in. ¨aaahhh much better.¨ I grinned and started washing myself. I squeezed some cookie scented shampoo in my hand (I NEED THIS SHAMPOO) and rubbed it in my hair. After I finished my morning routine I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the wardrobe.

I grabbed my new school uniform and put it on. ¨Awesome¨ I giggled and posed in front of the mirror. ¨Something isn't right¨ I mumbled as I looked at the uniform. I untied my tie and put it in a bow instead. ¨much better¨ I grinned and walked out of the wardrobe. ¨Mira! what do you think?¨ I asked her as I spun a circle. ¨I like it.¨ she grinned. ¨I don't know how you do it, but your ass looks amazing even if it's covered up.¨ she said with a blank face. I blushed deep red. ¨M-Mira! Stop teasing me¨ I yelled. ¨you're so cuteeee¨ she said with a baby voice. I blushed even redder if that was possible, and ran outside the room. ¨Stupid Mira¨ I mumbled to myself,  still as red as a tomato.

Timeskip brought to u by Apollon's glistening abs

I looked at the big room while sweatdropping. ¨Am I early.¨ I mumbled to myself. Then I heard  aa familiar voice¨Akiyoshi-san! Good mo-¨ Baldr said walking in the room, but tripped. He looked up from the ground ¨Good morning...¨ he sweatdropped. ¨Good morning Balder-san¨ I giggled. I helped Balder stand up. ¨I'm so happy you remembered my name.¨ he said as he stood up while holding my hand. ¨Balder-san, I'm relieved you came. I thought no one else was coming¨ I smiled at him. ¨It's my first time attending a school. I'm so excited.¨ he said with a smile. ¨Really?¨ I grinned. His smile faltered. ¨Hey... Yesterday, you went to bath with that Greek god, didn't you?¨ he asked.

¨Huh?? Yes¨ I said confused. ¨Have you always been close?¨ he asked. ¨No, he just asked and I accepted. I didn't have anything to do at the moment anyways. That was the first time I actually talked to him.¨ I smiled at him. ¨Really?¨ Balder said. I nodded with a closed eyed smile. He smiled and walked closer to me. ¨Then, you met me first.¨ he said as he caressed my cheek with his hand.

¨Eh?¨ I blushed. We heard a shriek from outside the door causing us look towards it. ¨Good morning, Himawari-san! Good morning, Balder!¨ (Himawari means sunflower :3) Apollon yelled as he waved at us. Sunflower? I blushed at the name. ¨Apollon-san... Tsukuyomi-san!¨ I said relieved. Where is Yui.

Timeskip

A bell rang in the distance. ¨No one is coming¨ I sighed. Yui had arrived a few minutes after Apollon and Tsukuyomi. ¨I guess we're the only ones after all.¨ Balder sighed. ¨Do they not understand? Don't they get it? Graduation is the only way out of this garden¨ Apollon mumbled. ¨Our entrance ceremony is today...¨ Yui mumbled. ¨What do you do at an entrance ceremony, anyway?¨ Balder asked. I turned around to face him. ¨At an entrance ceremony?¨ ¨Mr. Thoth mentioned it, but I don't know either¨ Apollon said. ¨Nor do I¨ Tsukuyomi said quietly. ¨Me neither¨ I said sheepishly. Yui looked at me confused but brushed it off. ¨Well... The new students all assemble. It's kind of a celebration. They promise to study hard together...¨ Yui mumbled while holding her chin. ¨They promise to study hard together.¨ Tsukuyomi mumbled as he wrote it down in a little book. ¨A-Ah you don't need to take notes¨ Yui sweatdropped. ¨A-Ah.. you don't need to take notes.¨ Tsukuyomi repeated as he wrote it in his little book. ¨That isn't what I meant¨ Yui sweatdropped.

Yui's Pov

¨In other words, is an entrance ceremony a contract ritual?¨ Apollon said seriously. ¨If you break your promise, will you be met with a terrible curse.¨ Apollon said. What are these guys talking about. ¨Will we need a sacrifice?¨ Tsukuyomi asked. I looked at Akiyoshi, who looked scared as hell. ¨Yui is all this stuff true¨ Akiyoshi said terrified. He is so CUTE. ¨It's not like that at all... It isn't scary or anything!¨ I sweatdropped. ¨It isn't? Good¨ Akiyoshi sighed out of relief.

¨In any case, let's split up and convince everyone to attend the entrance ceremony with us. Let's do our best so we can graduate together!¨ Apollon cheered. So we split up and started finding the other gods and asking them. It..... didn't turn out very well.

~~~

CLIFFHANGER BEACHES! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Byebye~