Chapter 9

AN: Hey everyonnee!! I'm sorry for not updating so long! Pls forgive me~ Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Akiyoshi's Pov

I yawned as I felt Mira's beak poke me. ¨I'm up¨ I groaned and opened my eyes. ¨About time¨ Mira sighed and jumped off my bed. ¨Hurry up and get dressed. You have... 10 minutes¨ she smiled and walked away.

I jumped off my bed and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I sprinted to the closet and put on my uniform. ¨Oh my glob I can't be late¨ I said panicked. ¨I'm out!¨ I yelled at Mira as I grabbed my book bag and sprinted out of the room. When I was in front of the school I heard the bell rang. ¨Oh fudge¨ I yelled out and ran to the classroom. I ran into the classroom and fell down out of exhaustion. I never had a good condition..(Same Aki-chan same...) ¨Sorry for being late.¨ I panted with red cheeks. ¨I'll let that slide for now, but the next time you will be punished.¨ Thoth scolded. ¨Thank you!¨ I smiled and ran to my seat. The only seat left was in front of Loki. I shrugged and sat down.  I got out my notebook and started making notes.

¨OOPS!¨ I was snapped out of my concentration by Balder falling on me. I yelped out of surprise and then out of pain. ¨Bal-Bal! Himawari!¨ I heard Apollon yell surprised and he ran to help us. ¨Are you okay?¨ he asked the both of us and helped us up. ¨I'm fine, thank you Apollon¨ I smiled.

¨Huh?! What?¨ Dionysus woke up suddenly and looked around frantically. ¨ARE MONSTERS ATTACKING US?¨ he yelled and I saw Tsukito write it down in his notebook. The faceless students panicked and started screaming.

¨Everybody shut up!¨ Thoth yelled and walked towards me. I grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the classroom. ¨Mr. Thoth please wait¨ I said but he pushed me against a wall. I blushed and looked the other way. ¨Call me Thoth-sama¨ he said with his emotionless face on. ¨Why did you bring me here?¨ I asked him now looking into his eyes. ¨Why? First you come disturb my class by coming late and then you cause panic¨ he growled and leaned in closer. ¨I-I'm sorry Thoth-sama¨ I stuttered and looked away with a blush. When he didn't reply I saw him blushing faintly. ¨Whatever just don't do it again¨ he sighed and walked away leaving me alone.

I sighed out loud and slid down the wall holding my burning cheeks. ¨What was that all about?¨ I whispered.

Time skippppp//

It's summer! I skipped through the halls with strawberry rice cakes in my arms. ¨I'm back with more snacks¨ I rhymed and plopped on a seat next to Tsukito. Yui was explaining how it wasn't normal for summer to come so quickly. (That sounded kinda wrong XD)

¨Um, this is just an idea, but... What if we showed them the fun side of school?¨ Yui suggested as an idea to let the other gods attend school. I nodded frantically. ¨Maybe we could go on a schooltrip? Like going to the beach since it's summer¨ I suggested with a grin. ¨Yes!¨ Yui fistpumped. 

¨I borrowed a bunch of books from the library to learn about humans¨ Apollon smiled and got some magazines out of his bag. ¨This is the most important one!¨ he yelled proudly. ¨Even Cupid Runs Away Barefoot: 100 Summer Flings¨ he smiled. I blushed at the graphic cover on the magazine. It was a man and a woman both sweating as they kissed each, while they were in their swimwear. ¨A-Apollon¨ I sighed with bright cheeks and snatched the magazine away from him. ¨Eh? Akiyoshi what's wrong?¨ he asked unaware that the magazine he was holding was... very.. inappropriate. ¨That was a very indecent magazine.¨ I said with a blush. ¨Why?¨ he asked me as he tilted his head. ¨B-because... ¨ I stuttered as I fumbled with my hands. This is so embarrassing! ¨Ehm it contained.. adult images.¨ I mumbled blushing even more if it was possible.

Please just let it stttoooooppp!

~~~

Heyy everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it was so short but I don't have much time heheh *sweatdrops*

Bye bye~~