Back to school

*thats sang up there* ^^^

Sang's POV:
So it's our first day back from Halloween Semester holiday and I had such a fun time with my boys. If only it didn't end so quickly! We went trick or treating all around my neighbor hood and got lots and lots of candy, we stashed it all at Nathan's house and split it evenly between all 8 of us (Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green weren't able to come due to Academy business). Unfortunately we couldn't eat all of the sweets due to Norths request and was settled by Kota that we shouldn't eat all of it other wise we might 'feel too sick' afterwards. Of course that didn't stop Luke and I from pigging out all of it when everyone else fell asleep, although I'm pretty sure they found out because of how hyper we were at 3 in the morning. Oh well!

Nathan, Kota and I arrived at school and made our way to our spot at the courtyard. North, Silas and Luke were already there arguing about something.

"I just don't think we should go, that's all!" North hissed.

"Why not? It'll be so cool!" Luke insisted.

"Yeah c'mon. What are you so worried about?" Silas agreed.

"Because last time we went to a party I got-" he stopped arguing when he saw us approaching them.

"Hey guys" I greeted with a little wave.

"Hey Aggelle Mou!!" Silas cheerfully said as he pulled me into a hug. God I love Silas hugs. I giggled as he pulled away.

"So what you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Well you see there's a Halloween party this Friday at someone's house and the whole school is invited so we're debating on whether we should go or not.' Luke explained.

"We're not going!" North said with a straight face. I looked between the two as they glared at each other.

"Well why can't we go?" I asked, looking at North. Luke and Silas perked up at this!

"See? Aggelle wants to go. Stop being such a downer!" Silas chuckled as he stood by my side.

"Yeah!!" Luke agreed coming to stand at my other side. North rolled his eyes and glared at the two boys standing either side of me, until he fixed his eyes on me and his face softened.

"Sang baby are you sure you want to go?" He asked, "remember what happened last time we went to a party? Your exact words were 'I never want to go to another party again'". He explained. The other boys looked at me.

"Well yeah but that was months ago. Besides, you learn from your mistakes. This time we just won't drink from a poisoned cup!!" I said. The boys chuckled.

"Okay baby, if that's what you want!" North concluded.

"YES!!!" Luke cheered. "So we're going?"

"We're going!" Silas said as he high fived him.

I looked at Nathan and Kota and Nathan was shaking his head smiling and Kota slid up his glasses with a forefinger also smiling.

"Going to what?" Someone said interrupting their little party. I turned and saw Gabriel and Victor walking over to us!

"We're going to a Halloween party this Friday!!' Silas said.

"Oh cool. We should all go buy costumes sometime after school this week." Victor said. We all looked at Kota waiting for him to approve, since he always comes to the final decisions. Kota the Boss.

"Well let's see, Silas and North you two have training today after school. Nathan, Luke and Gabriel have Academy missions to go to tomorrow and Victor has a piano recital on Wednesday!!' Kota said. Everyone groaned.

"I guess we could go Thursday after school!" Kota suggested. The boys perked up at this.

"Yeah. Thursday it is then" North agreed. Everyone nodded their heads when the bell rang.

"We better go. Don't want to be late" Kota said as we picked up our bags and made our way to homeroom.

~~~~~~~~~

The day went pretty fast which was good. We sat in the courtyard eating lunch and talking about the party.

"So what should our costumes be?" I asked.

"I think I'm just gonna wear my football uniform. Not really up for the whole costume thing." North said.

"Nuh uh!!" Gabriel disagreed. "You're wearing a costume."

"No." North argued, "why should I?"

"Because it's a Halloween party and because Sang wants you too. Right sang?" He said. Suddenly all the attention was directed onto me.

"Well. I guess, if it's a costume party then you should wear a costume?" I replied. I didn't want to say the wrong thing and get North mad or Gabriel disappointed.

"There see?" Gabriel said, "you're wearing a costume". North grunted. We continued talking about the party.

"Um. Sang?" A girl said as she awkwardly came up to us.

"Oh hey Jess." I replied giving her a smile, she relaxed a bit. But stiffened once the boys gave all their attention towards her.

"Um. Do you have the English notes for the upcoming test, I was ill the day we were told what to study." She asked.

"Yeah sure. Let me just find them!!" I said.

I searched through my bag causing some of the guys to watch me but some were still looking at Jess. She stood there awkwardly waiting as she glanced at the boys looking a bit scared.

"Here you go" I said finally finding them. She took the handful of Flash cards.

"Thankyou. I'll give these back to you as soon as I can." She said.

"No worries!" I replied. She smiled and started to walk away, not before looking over the boys again who had been watching her the whole time, and she fled away.

"Who was that?" Kota asked, sliding up his glasses. Everyone who was still watching her with curiosity re-directed their attention back to me.

"That was Jess. Jess Mae, she's in my English class." I explained.

*In this story they have a different schedule*

None of the boys are in my English class so that's why she seems so foreign to them. They just nodded, Luke still seemed to be looking in the direction she walked away in.